• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PRTV Live

Oh My God Reaction GIF by The Office

Pretty pricey, but I'm happy they're making strides in the right direction
Hopefully next season they do a season pass to everything (Super Rugby's is £50, I believe)

Oh My God Reaction GIF by The Office

Pretty pricey, but I'm happy they're making strides in the right direction
Hopefully next season they do a season pass to everything (Super Rugby's is £50, I believe)
I'm getting the distinct impression that the relationship between PRL and BT has broken down.

I think the pricing may be a tad optimistic when compared to Prime for the AIs; but I guess they can't go too cheap or no-one will buy season tickets.

I'm getting the distinct impression that the relationship between PRL and BT has broken down.

I think the pricing may be a tad optimistic when compared to Prime for the AIs; but I guess they can't go too cheap or no-one will buy season tickets.

BT are selling up aren't they?
Eurosport/discovery taking up their streaming stuff etc I thought.

£5 to watch my team I'll take it.
Too much for casuals/people getting into it though

I am happy prem rugby are finally taking their heads out of the Sand

Game passes are generally the future for a lot of sports, all the American sports are pushing it like crazy. Combine it with 1 free to view game on tv and various teams/season passes and it might actually grow the pro club scene.

Maybe merge with the championship and have their games included and add prem cup/A games.

Also look to invest more stuff into things like fantasy rugby, pick ''em challenges and create more documentaries.

Looks like a season pass will be £99.99,
From what I've seen on Facebook season ticket holders get it for £49

More than I was hoping for as well, tbh
Would be nice if they offered a discount for a single-club pass

What are the games shown on? Like can you get them on your tv though an app or what?

Looks like a season pass will be £99.99,
From what I've seen on Facebook season ticket holders get it for £49
What does the season pass actually get you, all televised games in the same way BT does? personally I only ever had BT sport for the rugby so for me this then becomes a bargain, as it's solely for the rugby I would hope they get a descent cut compared to BT etc, I know it seems maybe pricey but we all want rugby to Survive and grow but then don't want to put hands in pockets, just a tough one I guess.

But no games shown on BT sport are on it
If this is the case and it essentially fills in the few games every weekend BT don't cover this is pretty pricey for the season pass but I can cope with paying the £6 for the rounds my team are not included within BT sports coverage which is pretty much what you said originally.

Bit the bullet and bought the season pass, was looking through the schedule and I reckon I'll watch two games on it most rounds so I'll break even halfway through the season

Bit the bullet and bought the season pass, was looking through the schedule and I reckon I'll watch two games on it most rounds so I'll break even halfway through the season
How does it work because if friday and sunday games are on BT sport and the rest are on a 3, do they do full catchup? Also how do you stream the games?

Latest posts