• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ps2 Controller On Pc

C

CeeJay

Does anyone know a store who sells ps2 controller adaptors for pc, I went to harvey norman and the guy told me to look on trade me?!

its called ***ANIUM
<

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Nov 26 2005, 10:46 AM
Why the f*** would you want a PS2 pad for the PC? Get a Sidewinder.
Pro Evo is nothing on PC without a decent pad, and it plays best with a PS2 Dual Analogue.

Sidewinders are shite anyway, best PC pads are made by Saitek.

Still rather have a PS2 controller though.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Nov 26 2005, 09:46 PM
Why the f*** would you want a PS2 pad for the PC? Get a Sidewinder.
Taking your dislike of Sony to new levels.......

Who ever said I have a dislike for Sony? All the comment made was there plenty of better pads out there than a Dual Shock. Their flimsy, small, uncomfortable and, well, Shite. In My opinion.

Hell, for my PS2 I use a Mad Catz Dual Force. Would I really have a dislike for Sony if I've had a PS2 sicne they first came out?

Had a sidewinder, and a logitech, i smashed both of them. They were good controllers, but real junky, one punch and they break(i am known to let my cotrollers have it from time to time) The ps2 controllers can take some punishment and thats why i prefer them.

My current record is 3 xbox(controllers) 2 ps2 ones, a sidewinder, and a logitech.

I owned the Ps2 ones for about 2 years, the xbox ones only months, sidewinder a week and logitech 3 months, so i judge ps2 as having the best durability over time.

Can anyone beat my record?

People say I have anger issues, I cant see where they get that idea.

Latest posts