• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PS2 Crash

H

HuwL

<span style="font-family:Times">Anyone else had this? I’m playing with Wales and interestingly it was my 12 that had to be replaced on each occasion. If I have noticed this happen three times in a few hours then what are EA/HB’s testers doing all day :ranting:

Have had an injury to the centre when scoring with my second-five and it didn't happen. Not saying it won't though.

Hoping it has just been weird luck, or the two sides that you were playing as?

Anyone else had this? I'm playing with Wales and interestingly it was my 12 that had to be replaced on each occasion. If I have noticed this happen three times in a few hours then what are EA/HB's testers doing all day :ranting:

[/b]

Happened to me.. Reds vs someone in the WL.. GAYNESS!!

Yep happened to me too Jnr All Blacks vs All Blacks got a injury and the it went to the injury cutscene and just froze something is definately wrong with the game.

I've just got the PC version today. I was playing 1st all blacks WC game against Italy I tried to sub 3 players on around 60th minutes and it crashed!!! frustrating!

yup happened to me twice - just make sure no-one gets injured when you score

thats on pc btw

At least the PC version can be patched. My gawd why does anyone get it on ps2. Still I doubt EA will release a patch anyway. As for testing, I reckon it must have been fast tracked like nobodies business or else EA just said they were reshipping 06 with a new name so no testing necessary. Not far from the truth either.

it happend to me in the 80th minute against wales in the worldcup and i bought it on that day!!

it happend to me in the 80th minute against wales in the worldcup and i bought it on that day!!
[/b]

Lol, I got the game yesterday and has happened twice to me. At first I was ****** off, now I just laugh with total amazement at how fcked up EA are. This game really blows, it is pathetic, why we people buy this **** I will never know. It's crazy

its happened to eme once on pc.which i was shocked at but not much you can do about it.

this doesnt bother me as mch as the penalties for the throw in not straight, or the offloads going forward without getting called forward.

still none of this really ruins the game, i find it more playable than some other efforts of games i have played.

still none of this really ruins the game, i find it more playable than some other efforts of games i have played. [/b]

I'll take that on the chin and agree if you are talking about my prefered sport, Rugby League. If not which is highly unlikely forget I mentioned this.:D

just got the game, played as SA vs Samoa, ou du randt went down as habana scored a try, and now its frozen up!!

Despite what I said earlier, it has happened to me now. One in every 10 games I'd be guessing, which is still crap.

i guess the only way to solve it is to turn injuries off :wall: I wasnt really happy with the game but i still thrashed it for 5 hours straight :bana:

Should be mentioned that it's likely only people who experienced crashes will respond to this thread, and being posters here probably means they've put a decent amount of time into the game for the amount of time they've had it. Ie the crashes are probably just a minor problem. All the hardcore players who are experiencing it then posting about it makes it seem worse than it really is. Shouldn't have made the retail version but it's not gamebreaking, not unless you are very unlucky ;)

Yup Ea have sure messed this game up for every 10 games I play at least 1 or 2 of them freeze. This sux that I have to keep reseting my Ps2 cause the games bad enough with all the loading anyway.

I found the best solution is to just turn off the injuries but than you kinda feel like it isn't real. I'm just glad I didn't fork out heaps to get it. Thanks Ea you've f***** it up again

I've played about 25-30 games on the PS2 and have heaps of injuries and no freeze yet.

Latest posts