• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PS3 or 360

urban gweilo

Academy Player
Country Flag
UK
Club or Nation
England
I just wanted to know your thoughts on which version is the best and why. I currently have the 360 version but I am considering swapping to the PS3, mainly because of the roster file save, which seems to be getting more attention on PS3 than 360. However with that said the patch came out on 360 first and to my knowledge there is no sign of it on the horizon from HB for PS3.

I know that Frans is hard at work trying to create an editor but will this work on both PS3 and 360.

Believe the PS3 patch is now live :)

Don't see the point in swapping it, not going to be a massive amount of difference.

Yes the PS3 patch is now available...typical :lol:

The difference is that the PS3 is accessable to roster downloads etc and the 360 isn't to my knowledge.

Which version do you have Have Hatch87?

When you do the patch it doesn't reset you're rosters does it. Ive had something like that happen to me before and I worked very hard last night. ;)

i have a question.

I am in Canada (yes I know we fcuking rock!). RWC is to be downloadable from PSN Sept 6, 2011. Will it be a patched version? (i am not sure anyone can answer that). My other question is about "patches" does the PS3 identify a patch is availible and automatically install it, or do you need to hunt it out yourself. This question is really just a general gaming question.

Not sure with it being downloadable from PSN, think not.

On bootup of game the patch is downloaded, same as 360

This patch will have no impact on Rosters. For any additional patches we'll be sure to warn you guys of such things as we don't want anyone to lose their hard work but we generally have to cater for preserving save files when doing patches so that save game will still work and such as part of guidelines with Sony and Microsoft.

This patch will have no impact on Rosters. For any additional patches we'll be sure to warn you guys of such things as we don't want anyone to lose their hard work but we generally have to cater for preserving save files when doing patches so that save game will still work and such as part of guidelines with Sony and Microsoft.

Great to hear, as you may know there's a bit of that roster jumbling stuff going on amongst a few of the guys. :)

Latest posts