• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PS3 Tried and tested..

I'll be playing the waiting game for the PS3. Leave it a year after it comes out, let the prices drop and voila... Bob's your auntie's live in lover.

Yeah, good idea dan. That's what I'll be doing too... If it turns out to be a bad failure I'll probably just get my PC upgraded.

wii is ****..... crap graphics.... cant play dvds.... cant play cds...no hd gaming......... and its 400 bucks.... what a rip.... u can get the 360 core pack for 500 aus at the mo............... and how many people buy a console to entertain their mates and mothers............. my mates dont even know i own a 360 cos i know the c***s will be sniffin around evry day................................. as for the ps3..... one of the biggest f*** ups of our time ( prob equal with chernobyl )....... aus release date almost a year and a half after 360 was released.... and they still want to charge a 1000 bucks for a machine that delivers the same game experience as a $600 360... get f***ed sony..... thanks 4 the memories............. if ur still making up ur mind about the 360 ( which i cant believe u's cant see is the clear winner )...... check out gears of war........ a graphical masterpiece!

It's microsoft buddy, chances are anything that comes out on it will make it's way to PC, and considering my current PC has graphics that are about as good as the XBOX 360 why would I waste my time?
The 360 may turn out to be by far the more successful console (though hard to imagine that globally as they still don't sell at all in the worlds biggest games market - Japan), but untill the PS3 is out I'm not gonna make a call ;) .
Seriously though, you sound far too partisan to give us a balanced response... I'm guessing you're what, 15?

wii is ****..... crap graphics.... cant play dvds.... cant play cds...no hd gaming......... and its 400 bucks.... what a rip.... u can get the 360 core pack for 500 aus at the mo............... and how many people buy a console to entertain their mates and mothers............. my mates dont even know i own a 360 cos i know the c***s will be sniffin around evry day................................. as for the ps3..... one of the biggest f*** ups of our time ( prob equal with chernobyl )....... aus release date almost a year and a half after 360 was released.... and they still want to charge a 1000 bucks for a machine that delivers the same game experience as a $600 360... get f***ed sony..... thanks 4 the memories............. if ur still making up ur mind about the 360 ( which i cant believe u's cant see is the clear winner )...... check out gears of war........ a graphical masterpiece!
[/b]

Oh dear.

On a more important note the Wii has preeeetty much sold out in the US, not too shabby at all. And the Amazon.co.uk pre-order stock got sold in 7 minutes. I'm getting mine ASAP :p

i completely agree and in time the ps3 SHOULD takeover with its grunt.

I hope it does.........so i can get one.

Just glad we got 2 massive contendors and an undercard in the Wii

competition pushes boundaries - do u think petier van den hooganban would swim as fast as he did without the Thorpedo....no

We need this...i am just disapointted that Sony cant take charge now..it seems they hit 4th/5th gear in a few years.........X360 is just starting to get moving.....bout bloody time too.

i completely agree and in time the ps3 SHOULD takeover with its grunt.

I hope it does.........so i can get one.

Just glad we got 2 massive contendors and an undercard in the Wii

competition pushes boundaries - do u think petier van den hooganban would swim as fast as he did without the Thorpedo....no

We need this...i am just disapointted that Sony cant take charge now..it seems they hit 4th/5th gear in a few years.........X360 is just starting to get moving.....bout bloody time too.
[/b]

Bingo, I don't much like Microsoft, but their competition has pushed Sony further than they would have gone otherwise and visa versa. I've currently got both the XBOX and PS2, so despite my prejudices I'll still probably end up with both once there are games worth it and the systems have dropped in price a bit.

Latest posts