• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pub in Cardiff for Wales game on Saturday

AlanT

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Any tips, please?

Would it be a touch quieter in Cardiff Bay or further out (not too far as I have tickets for NZ v France at 8pm)?

Alan .........

There is a new pub by the ground called the bierkeller I was there last Saturday , big 2 pint tankards although all of the tables had been booked so we left before the match , but you can't go wrong with the city centre pubs , all with have a good atmosphere even tho you'll have to stand at or near the bar most probably

The Fanzone is meant to be great. Next best is probably Walkabout on St Mary's street, that will be packed though. Aside from that you won't be able to throw a stone without hitting somewhere you can watch the game, they'll all be busy though

The Fanzone is meant to be great. Next best is probably Walkabout on St Mary's street, that will be packed though. Aside from that you won't be able to throw a stone without hitting somewhere you can watch the game, they'll all be busy though

Heard the fanzone is a good experience , but was told that the queue for the bar was ridiculous last weekend , my tip - when you get to the bar make it count!

The Angel in Castle Street
The Gatekeeper in Westgate Street (Witherspoons beers starting at £1.99 per pint with plenty of choice)

Both less than 3 minutes walk to the ground, plenty of screens as well.

Latest posts