• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Puppy training thread.

Just got bitten and clawed at by a Staffie terrier in the park this morning. it had Sharp claws and felt its teeth bash into my wrist. Thankfully did not draw any blood. But it turned pretty quick after came face to face with it on the path.

Not on a leash/harness either, as he was walking in front of his owners. One of the owners did say sorry, but still, if that was a kid And they could not control it.

My parents have a huge staffie they walk off lead but he would not hurt a fly, on the first tiime of meeting he loved my Daisy. To the extent he was eating his dinner in his house in his bowl and she walked up and put her head in to start eating....he stepped back and let he eat his food. Love staffies but some do not like other dogs but most love people.

This one was semi aggressive. I think he thought he was playing. But my issue was he should have been on a harness or lead regardless, so his owners could pull him back. Not dog's fault.

He was a powerful little thing as well and although at first he appeared quite placid, he Defo turned in that moment and jumped up at me, in a not friendly manner like other dogs I have encountered and wanted just to "check me out." This one also bared it's teeth.

I see it again and not on a leash/harness will take photos and report them. As owners were a bit clueless.

I agree, there is a little jack russel near me the old woman walks it off lead and cannot control it, its snappy and drew blood on another dog i know and pinned daisy down by her neck and she just says 'no be a good boy' she has no control yet wont put him on a lead. Some people shouldnt have dogs.

does your dog speak perfect Hooman yet? :)

Last edited:

Latest posts