• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Puppy training thread.

299786126_5512696658773768_6664777847377028517_n.jpg

I've tried though...

I was more touched when I heard Maple had passed away than QE2. And I didn't even know either.

kitten training
my parents had a black kitten show up at the house 6 weeks ago. The theory is that cat colony they rescued and keep on the farm stole him from a neighboring farm cause we there was no car seen to drop him off on their night cameras.

The senior cats are now bringing bringing live rodents to the kitten for him to kill. They really are the wildest creatures. I've seen them bring dead animals to the house all the time but now it's a training lesson.

Scientist Grover Krantz donated his body to science on one condition; That his dog Clyde an Irish wolfhound be right by him. Now displayed together in the Smithsonian's National museum of Natural History.
3cdcfe0_30116-zk3wd0.jpg

kitten training
my parents had a black kitten show up at the house 6 weeks ago. The theory is that cat colony they rescued and keep on the farm stole him from a neighboring farm cause we there was no car seen to drop him off on their night cameras.

The senior cats are now bringing bringing live rodents to the kitten for him to kill. They really are the wildest creatures. I've seen them bring dead animals to the house all the time but now it's a training lesson.

Happy national cat day for Saturday just gone . Hope the kittens are well.

Dogs are so done with Greenwich Mean Time bullshit!

And now, to add insult to injury - Daddy is handing out food to just anyone who knocks at the door.

Daddy must not love us any more

🙁

313400299_1264095964164101_8032817701107087749_n.jpg

Last edited:
On Saturday we are going to meet our new puppy. Dad's a golden retriever, Mum's a retriever / border collie mix. We already have loads of pics and videos and - being absolutely biased - he's gorgeous! Assuming all stacks up on the medical front he'll join the family at 8 weeks old on 10th December.

Saturday afternoon choice - playing with our new pup and his 5 sisters or watching Eddie Jones England v Japan. Hmmmm….

We miss our old boy beyond words, but its been 6 months now and we were always going to get another. Ridiculously excited!

My dog is doing my head in. Literally almost destroyed my dishwasher yesterday. **** knows what he did, must've got his ear caught in the bottom tray as he proceeded to pull the whole tray out and smash half the contents that were loaded in it. Twat.

Latest posts