• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Q & A for Rugby 2006

I have got the english version of rugby 06 but i would like to change in french.
Is it possible and how?

I was wondering if someone could please tell me if there any unlockables in rugby 06 if there is are they any good and what are they

Originally posted by Candyman@May 2 2006, 08:22 PM
I was wondering if someone could please tell me if there any unlockables in rugby 06 if there is are they any good and what are they

There's unlockable footage of Australia training. Footage of Australia Playing. The ability to play as the home team on a Lions tour and finally, the ability to play as the Lions in Play now and you also get the ability to alter the representative sides squads.

Also, one question for you. When is that giant man below your posts going to drop the clanger thats seemingly refusing to be birthed?

Originally posted by dobrien7@May 2 2006, 09:59 PM
Yes, he seems mighty constipated. Whatever it is, it's going to be BIG

It may be the bicycle that he's promised his son for Christmas?

Originally posted by woosaah@May 2 2006, 10:15 PM
it looks as though he could hide it as well

Whatever is going on, he looks dammmmnnn convincing at it.

Ok enough taking the **** out of my sig your all just jealous you don't look like him and he could prob whip you ass :D .

So they don't have a unlockable like one other game i have seen where there is a full team of jonnah lomu's or anything like that

Originally posted by Candyman+May 7 2006, 05:32 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SmokeyMonkey
@May 6 2006, 09:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
<div class='quotemain'>he could prob whip you ass biggrin.gif .

In fake wrestling I suppose? :lol: [/b][/quote]
No in a dark alley :D [/b][/quote]
He'd bring his own whip I suppose... And bondage?

I reckon that if I pumped enough 'roids into my body and got a frontal lobotomy then I would be an equal match for him.

True....But i don't think i would want to put my body through that just to take him on :unsure:

I have a good question.

Does anyone know if they are going to release rugby2006 on the PSP???

yes i know the answer to that

NO...

http://www.hb-studios.com/games.php

EA SPORTS Rugby 06's exhilarating gameplay now mirrors the real thing closer than ever before, with new moves such as off-load passes, quick line-outs and quick penalties that encourage attacking, momentum-driven rugby. Gamers can also dictate play with their star Impact Players and can choose from a legion of new set plays to pile on the pressure and keep their opponents firmly on the back foot.
Includes Six Nations, Lions Tour, Tri Nations, Guinness Premiership, Super 14 and an expanded World League plus commentary from the respected commentator Ian Robertson and All Black legend Grant Fox. For PS2, XBox and PC.[/b]

Well thats just a big bugger as i would really have like to play it on my PSP as i take it to work and play it during smoko breaks

I've just played my first game this morning of Rugby '06. Tis a fine game, I had a victory to be proud of for a Rugby video game debutant.

I beat Canada with my favourite team (Ireland!!!) 26-19. It was a bit of 'knee trembler' of a match but I came through in the end.

Good first up effort though, eh lads?

I don't know if this has been dealt with before but wondering if someone can help me. I have a widescreen monitor and would like to know what I can do to improve the display as in game options does not allow for widescreen resolutions. Is there any other way for me to set up wide screen resolution for rugby 06

Thank You

what are the resolutions it gives you for the pc? i cant remember but there is a widescreen resolution

what resolution do you use on your desktop?

Latest posts