• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Q & A with Alastair - The Answer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so you can edit the unlicensed team's player names,but will the commentator still call the players by their programmed names after you've changed it or is their an option to change this as well? Because what is the use you can edit the players names but the commentator still calls out a different names!​
why hasnt this question been answered yet? i also ased this question when this thread started and havnt goten a reply!! i guess you edit names and the commentater calls you, wing fly half etc???

WORLD CUP ONLY!

The longevity comes from the decent gameplay, something RC can't give you.

How would you know? and besides, I've never heard of a successful sports game that only featured 20 teams and to make it worse not all of them are licensed!
World cup 2010 Soccer featured 199 teams!!!!!!!!!!!!! and RWC 11 = 20:mellow: i know they didn't have a great budget like others but the biggest joke of all: the hosts/team you place your game on is not licensed, surely that should of been top the priority list! Now we just have to play with unlicensed New Zealand and Australia who just happen to be ranked number 1 and 2 respectively on a game that is featured on the freakin world cup!!!!

So IMO RWC 11's gameplay BETTER be good or else it will be nothing but a rip off because I'm quite sure not many people are still going to be playing as International teams a few months/years after the World Cup, when most of the major players would've retired and moved on - But then we can create new players right?- WRONG!!!! - In other words, longevity is completely the wrong word more like a flash in the pan!

If people even bothered to read what HB have said regarding the Australia and NZ licenses then people will understand and stop posting that they should have been top priority etc.

Something i have just started to wonder is there any plans of making a rugby specific engine to make it easier to build a game rather than using the Fifa engine?

If people even bothered to read what HB have said regarding the Australia and NZ licenses then people will understand and stop posting that they should have been top priority etc.
lol, reading on the Internet. You funny!

why hasnt this question been answered yet? i also ased this question when this thread started and havnt goten a reply!! i guess you edit names and the commentater calls you, wing fly half etc???

It is answered in the Rugby World Cup 2011 Explained thread!!! Everyone who wants to know about features look there!!!!!!!

hey alastair and glen, since you guys live in nova scotia and NS is a province in this beatufil country of canada, say hypothetically on august 26 someone came up to you with $10 million and said get me a copy of RWC 2011 in 2 hours and the money is yours... what store would you go to to buy it?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I live in ontario and I play 08 everyday and can't wait for RWC 2011 and just need to know where I should go to preorder I called EB Games so many times and no game with the word "rugby" exists in their system :(

Pre-ordered my copies of both games this weekend. Can't wait. Hope to see that game play video soon?

I might as well ask this one on here but not sure if it's the right place. Do you know if there will be a demo of the game or a trailer? and what the dates are for these releases? or do you just release once it is ready and tested?

I'm delighted to be getting 2 rugby games ecspecially as the last one I got was 2005. However I have to say the fact that players suddenly lose their handling skills when moved out of position really "grinds my gears".

May I make a suggestion for the future. Can the it be done like FIFA where your relevant stats decide your skill in a position. Possibly maybe they should be caught out in terms of posaitioning instead. I do understand that this may be very hard to implement.

Suppose to come out on Aug. 26th.
There will be no demo (not 100% sure)
There should be a trailer or two

Thread is now being closed and the answers will be consolidated into one thread.

Thank You for all your questions

Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.