• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Q & A with Alastair - The Answer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so you can edit the unlicensed team's player names,but will the commentator still call the players by their programmed names after you've changed it or is their an option to change this as well? Because what is the use you can edit the players names but the commentator still calls out a different names!​

Count me in, you havnt played me yet lets get it on.

You and mattday1986 on Rugby league live?. Closet game to rugby on ps3 and I'll do you both over hahaha... rugby games are my speciality though, can't wait to battle.

Wow, good to know.
Saracens must be out of options in the backline then.;)

i'm a sarries season ticket holder and cannot think of a time when Barritt played anywhere other than centre (possibly wing cover during a match) but he hasn't played fly half or fullback as far as i'm aware! Happy to be corrected by dan-the-man but i seriously don't think he's played anywhere else.

ironically we were out of centres for most this year!

Will Rugby World Cup have Star players like in rugby 08 and 06?

No "Star Players" feature in RWC2011.

uff when the italian licenses info? :D

Will there be any clubs & League e.g heniken cup, magner league, aviva premiership, super 15,

Will there be any clubs & League e.g heniken cup, magner league, aviva premiership, super 15,
This has been already answered:
No.

It's the world cup game, so will feature the world cup only (with warm up tours added on too)

This has been already answered:
No.

It's the world cup game, so will feature the world cup only (with warm up tours added on too)

You simply can't afford not to have club teams in a rugby game because the rugby game does not have the depth of soccer.

Why should people buy this over rugby challenge for example.

HB Studios, 505 Games will pay for this strategy in October when the rugby world cup is over and they need to have dlcs including licenced clubs/tournaments to keep up with Rugby Challenge.

Will there be a lions tour in the game?

WORLD CUP ONLY!

The longevity comes from the decent gameplay, something RC can't give you.

This has turned into one big flop of a thread, we were told to ask questions on that other thread and its almost a week now since we asked questions,they are yet to be answered with the exception of the 'lucky' few being answered. And instead new questions are now being asked and answered here and the other ones are forgotten...so frustrating!!

Last edited:
WORLD CUP ONLY!

The longevity comes from the decent gameplay, something RC can't give you.

Didn't realise both games had been released already :p

Last edited:
This has turned into one big flop of a thread, we were told to ask questions on that other thread and its almost a week now since we asked questions,they are yet to be answered with the exception of the 'lucky' few being answered. And instead new questions are now being asked and answered here and the other ones are forgotten...so frustrating!!
The thing to remember is that AJs job isn't to answer questions :p
He did come on and answer a fair few and then answer more as the thread went on - he can't be expected to sit on here all day/every day doing a 24/7 Q&A while he's jetting off around marketing the game (we know that he was in the UK recently for GetofmeLands preview, and he hinted that he'd been in France too, when he said he'd recently seen firsthand how Rugby is doing)

The first thread was for Questions,
This was for Answers and for a few more questions while AJ was on and answering :)

I don't think this has been asked but is there a practice mode in this?.

Come on guys, you know most of the people on these forums will be buying both. I am sure there will be some good things in both ***les, instead of being happy that we have two rugby games coming out, we get smart _____ remarks like that. Enjoy this year and spread the word around about both games , the more games they sell the better chance of more rugby games in the future.
Cheers and Salud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts