Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
So we've got

Leinster (1) v Saracens (8)
Exeter (2) v Northampton (7)
Toulouse (3) v Ulster (6)
Clermont (4) v Racing (5)

Winners in the first game play winners of the fourth in the semis, higher seed at home.

Can't say I'm delighted about playing Saracens really

I see Exeter as the only comfortable winner.

Clermont v Racing could go either way.

I think Toulouse will beat Ulster, but it'll be close.

Leinster will be favourites, and are the better team this season, but it's possible that Sarries will be fired up, and motivated to cause a shock by recent events.

God imagine Chiefs vs Sarries final! After everything that has gone on.

If you want to win the tournament, chances are that you'll have to beat Saracens at some stage. I've no problem with Leinster playing them in the quarter final, it should be a cracking game. For all the talk that Saracens will solely be focused on the European Cup, Leinster are so far clear in their pool in the Pro 14 that they too can concentrate on being right for the last 8 clash.

The big killer will be the 6 Nations. Leinster will have large amount in Irish team and Sarries are same with England. It will be more a question of who avoids injuries and gets back fresher. Like Leinster were slow back last year and Ulster really should have caught them in the Aviva last QF.

Irish players usually get 10days after 6 Nations off and lads go to Dubai or where ever so will 10days back in camp or so be pro or con.

Sarries are effectively same and can do same

Another factor is that Leinster are coming off a two week tour of SA before that game. Isn't the be all and end all but a logistical challenge nonetheless.

Another factor is that Leinster are coming off a two week tour of SA before that game. Isn't the be all and end all but a logistical challenge nonetheless.
Munster had that a few years ago between a quarter and semi. The dangers there is the altitude is very much dangerous and can drain lads who even don't play

4 home teams look like decent favourites to go through.
Old adage 3 out 4 will so maybe one away team beats the odds.

Dates and times out for 1/4 finals for anyone travelling.
clermont v racing 4.4 at 15.15
saints v chiefs same time.
Leinster v Sarries 4.4 at 17.45
Toulose v Ulster 5.4 at 15.15.
See all you chiefs fans down there.
Best of luck to all.

In all honesty all four away sides have a chance... all showing good form this season. Four great matches to look forward to.

Snapchat-1777026158.jpg

Can't believe I doxxed myself for this.

Latest posts