• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Query: 2006 PC version

H

hatchie

I've only played it a couple of times, but as far as I could gather it is only set up for 1 player? Can you play the PC version in a 2 player mode? And is there any network play modes available?

Ta.

Originally posted by hatchie@Jul 27 2006, 07:33 PM
I've only played it a couple of times, but as far as I could gather it is only set up for 1 player? Can you play the PC version in a 2 player mode? And is there any network play modes available?

Ta.
I'm sure you can play two player games in Play Now mode or Tournaments. Although in World League mode you can only play as 1 player.

As for networking, not on this version sorry. Maybe '07?

I guess because I don't have any other controllers there is only one keyboard icon when you pick teams? You can't play two player off the one keyboard?

And further, does anyone know if by plugging two USB keyboards in it'll treat it as two controllers? (perhaps a long shot)

And lastly, can anyone recommend a decent (but not too expeno) game controller?

Originally posted by hatchie@Jul 27 2006, 10:07 AM
And lastly, can anyone recommend a decent (but not too expeno) game controller?
I use a Saitek P880 Dual Analogue controller, which works ideally for it.

Shouldn't be too expensive either.

You can use as many controllers as your computer can handle, I use a Venom USB PS2 converter with my 2 PS2 controllers on each side of converter, and 3 other USB controllers in the other ports and they all work ok! you can also use the keyboard for 1 player on a given team.
This will work for the World League Tournament but you can only play on the chosen team you are using in the League, you can assign your keyboard and other controllers on that team. This will work for all of the other tournaments as well.

Latest posts