• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

question for the english.

B

blwalt17

is there hunting in the UK?

i'm moving to the UK in 2 years and i want to know if they have hunting in the UK. in specific ducks and geese? thanks.

We hunt New Zealander's

but Fox Hunting goes on, but watch out for lame ass protesters who will try filming your crotch...

there is also phesant shoots and grouse shoots in scotland...

I would guess there is duck shoots as well...

and well for £10,000 I can organise a human hunt...

We hunt New Zealander's

but Fox Hunting goes on, but watch out for lame ass protesters who will try filming your crotch...

there is also phesant shoots and grouse shoots in scotland...

I would guess there is duck shoots as well...

and well for £10,000 I can organise a human hunt... [/b]

Hostel style?

there are plenty of pheasant shoots around, and i assume there are a similar amount of duck and goose shoots as well, just got to look around.

badgers and foxes are good ones to hunt :D

thanks everyone.

but i have 1 more question, is there more hunting in the north? because i'm moving to manchester.

thanks everyone.

but i have 1 more question, is there more hunting in the north? because i'm moving to manchester. [/b]

Well, in Moss Side they all have guns, which will be handy if you fancy Chav Hunting. Really though, anywhere that you find a bit of countryside you'll get the hunters.

<div class='quotemain'> thanks everyone.

but i have 1 more question, is there more hunting in the north? because i'm moving to manchester. [/b]

Well, in Moss Side they all have guns, which will be handy if you fancy Chav Hunting. Really though, anywhere that you find a bit of countryside you'll get the hunters.
[/b][/quote]

chav?

and i've always been told that there wasnt hunting in the UK, how wierd. i guess it pays to ask the citizens.

chav-42885.jpg

Chav

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says "Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling" when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad ****** himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.

There are suttle differences between a Wigga and a Chav. If Vicky Pollard were a chav, Ali G would be a Wigga.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> thanks everyone.

[/b][/quote]

chav?

and i've always been told that there wasnt hunting in the UK, how wierd. i guess it pays to ask the citizens.
[/b][/quote]

haha, we call them wiggers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wigger
[/b]

There are suttle differences between a Wigga and a Chav. If Vicky Pollard were a chav, Ali G would be a Wigga.
[/b]
Yeah, but that's the closest thing we have in America. If you understand the wiggers who hang out at the mall, then you have a rough idea of the chavs...however I think the British epidemic is far worse...

It certainly is O'rothlain

Please come and shoot them!!!
[/b]
It's like they are a comedy sketch waiting to happen...don't they know that?
Are they still creating a need for faux-burberry baseball hats?

Latest posts