How would everybody on this forum feel if they were given RUGBY 2005 again, but with the following;
- Steps, Fends and Charges that ACTUALLY work
- A sweet, sweet offload system that WON'T make things too easy
- The best ball physics for kicking in ANY Rugby game to date?
- Superb AI that actually goes for gaps and defends well
- Very responsive Controls
- tons of set plays that really work
- No more animation problems, thus creating a fast, fluid game of Rugby
- The perfect blend of Arcade action and simulation
- A Brilliant "Star player" system that really can turn games
- smooth, slick passing, including round the back passes and flick ons
- A Great "TV Style" atmosphere, featuring highlights and replays during breaks in play
- Quick penalties and quick lineouts?
- Superb effects such as Steam coming off the players in the scrum during a frosty match
- Plus lots lots more