• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Questions reference Rugby Team Manager 2015

Dave

Verified Account
Questions reference Rugby Union Team Manager 2015.

Should you have any questions regarding the game, I will do my best to answer them, if possible.
But please do not expect instant replies 24/7, we are busy working on the game.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Last edited:
We have just announced the Top 14 license, and we will soon be adding more. I will be keeping the forum posted.

football manager has run a successful series for over 20 years... it is without any shadow of a doubt the most successful management game ever, it had some competition with fifa manager... but despite EA's focus on making a game the truly looks great, its still falls short of what the fans want... so i guess my question is, have you been inspired to make a rugby game like football manager... or another game like pro rugby manager???

We are sincerely hoping to release a series of these games, so we are staring with that in mind. We do believe that this will be the best Rugby Union Management game released.

Do you have a released date more or less in mind and when did development start ? ... will you be able toe manage internationels ? ... and alot of people suggest that this is the same people from the earlier Rugby union manager game ... if so .. that was a great game but please leave the calibre system .. will be waiting for a reply ..

As a Leaguie, how easy is to edit /mod this game in regards to team names, logos, players names and kits.

Cheers
Jeff

This game has been in development for over 2 years.
Here is an update on the features:-
• 320 of the biggest teams in Rugby Union with over 14,500 players.
• Full 2D and 3D match engines with real-time interaction with your team
• Control all staffing, from coaches to assistants, Doctors and Scouts. Top to bottom, you're in control.
• Get involved from youth to the first team, at the Gymnasium, Physio Suite, Tactical Briefing Room, Colts and Academy Clubhouse, and improve all of them with upgrades.
• Discover hidden talents among youth teams and work with agents and scouts to deliver the best players to your club.
• Work your way up the ladder and lead international teams out in the biggest tournaments in the world.
• Get closer to the simulation with a fully customised game editor.
• Up to 4 tiers of domestic promotion and relegation
• Internationals including World tournaments.
• Representative Tours
• Dream Team Challenge

Hi Jeff
There is a fully customised game editor, which I am sure you will find fits the bill.

Info

Hi guys, i am italian rugby fan
I apologise in advance for my poor English...
I have two questions please:
1) The game is only in English?
2) There is the Italian league "Eccellenza"?

Thanks in advance
Diego

Rugby Union Team Manager 2015, will be in both English and French.
There are Italian teams within the game.

The tablet versions including iOS are being planned for release next year

Hi! Are you able to give us a clue about your "next year"? Is it more January or December? :) I can't wait

It will be great if you could get some screen shots uploaded ?

Hope the game is coming along well I've decided to wait for this game to come out rather then buying that shambles of a game PRM

Latest posts