• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rabbitohs!

O

O'Rothlain

image.jpg

New Kit! What do you think?

Quite snazzy isn't it. They are also marketing merchandise (i think players strips aswell) with black bunnies to celebrate the multiculturalism within the club.

Meh souths smouths..

Rusell Crowe & Peter Homes A Court thing cos they are rich mofo's that they don't have a salary cap..but..

Its an alright uniform.

Meh souths smouths..

Rusell Crowe & Peter Homes A Court thing cos they are rich mofo's that they don't have a salary cap..but..

Its an alright uniform. [/b]

No, they have a salary cap. It's just that their profile is a huge incentive to join the club and also as a result of Crowe and A Court, they attract the all important thrid party sponsorship payments.

I was going to buy the new shirt...but it's too expensive...plus the international shipping.
Geez...over $150 US!!!

Wow souths are on fire, their best start to the NRL since like the 1970's.

I'm glad they are going good, just for the handful of kiwis there, in particular, Roy Asotasi. I'm glad he hasnt scored for them yet.

i like to call this team the "warriors part.2"

im loving the kiwi forward pack..lol!..good on you bunnys and russel crowe knows where the game breakers are,keep fishing on our shores..loads of talent

the good thing is that there is a heavy influence of kiwis in the rabbitohs..only bodes well for the kiwi test side...add that to the already dominant aussie teams and you have the return of some quality test level footy between the tasman..

GO ANZAC!

Meh souths smouths..

Its an alright uniform.
[/b]

I think I remember reading the Mr Crowe got the entire 'crew' of the HMS Surprise (Master & Commander) playing rugby with him to build a team spirit.

Anyway Souths will always be my team 'cause the wife's uncle is a die-hard Rabbitohs fan...he was down for the riot that was going to happen when Sky gerrymandered* them out of the league. Plus the jersey is a bit Waterloovian** in design.

SB

*I do love that word.

**I think I've just invented that one.

How do we use this new word, then?
"Oh, that's quite Waterloovian of you." Would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

How do we use this new word, then?
"Oh, that's quite Waterloovian of you." Would that be a good thing or a bad thing?
[/b]

Waterloovian could mean "Plucky but hopelessly out of their depth" or possibly "Superior to one level but vastly inferior to the next level up" (The second kind of relies on them having a good season next year.

"George W. Bush was a Waterloovian sort of President. He should have stuck to being the President of the Texas Rangers Baseball Team."
Is that correct?

"George W. Bush was a Waterloovian sort of President. He should have stuck to being the President of the Texas Rangers Baseball Team."
Is that correct?
[/b]

Spot on old bean

"In a Waterloovian move Coca Cola are trying to compete with Evian in the mineral water market"

"Yesterday, in an attempt to bolster his appeal to the American public, Korean Dictator, Kim Jong-il, made his Waterloovian debut on Dancing with The Stars."

"Tuvalu's waterloovian campaign of conquest against China ended after brief 5 minute struggle."

Latest posts