• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RaboDirect Pro12 Round 6

Marshall is really going on me, especially since he got away with that try saving early tug on Vainikolo. Handy player him.

By the way, major shocker in the Edinburgh vs Treviso match. Tim Visser scored a try!

Knocked on in the tackle apparently.

Been a scrappy second half.

Morgan Stoddart scores on return from injury. Good to see the lad back

Incredible catch by Tommy Bowe from a cross field kick by Wallace, 25-0 with conversion to come!

edit: Ulster decide not to take conversion in hoping to get a bonus try in the last 2 minutes hah

Incredible catch by Tommy Bowe from a cross field kick by Wallace, 25-0 with conversion to come!

edit: Ulster decide not to take conversion in hoping to get a bonus try in the last 2 minutes hah

Shame it didn't happen, but good result overall against a really determined defence. I think Dan Tuohy was actually trying to kill someone tonight. Lots of other positives too.

Henshaw really looks like a player for them - if nothing else, not too many people stop Gilroy one on one.

edit: Actually, the more I think about this match, the less satisfied I feel... but hell, it's a win.

Last edited:
edit: Actually, the more I think about this match, the less satisfied I feel... but hell, it's a win.

I agree I keep thinking I should be more happy with the result, but preventing them scoring a point is good going.
I don't know what commentary you get in England, but the BBC NI chat afterwards was very negative about the game in my opinion.

Well, what a dross affair. If the TMO wasn't a fool, we could have been pretty close.

thomaskick.jpg

Someone at PyS entered a cheat code.

Last edited:
Well, what a dross affair. If the TMO wasn't a fool, we could have been pretty close.
mauletry.jpg

Someone at PyS entered a cheat code.

The ball hit the inside of the right hand post and then bounced out to the corner

Soz, was physiksing, may have inadvertently messed space-time up a bit.