• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RaboDirect Pro12 Round 6

Nothing that Ma'afu has done should be surprising.
I think everybody had the same reaction when he was signed, and he has done nothing to change their minds.

Worryingly, Phil Davies seems to not think the scrum is an issue. Unless they have been falling over to trick their HEC opponents, I must disagree with him!

Well nearly everybody .....

I'm pleased with the two signings who are on two year contracts with Campese working alongside Scott Andrews, Sam Hobbs and Marc Breeze.

CDF_CardiffBluesTraining58.JPG

Justin Burnell said:
I'm pleased with the two signings who are on two year contracts with Campese working alongside Scott Andrews, Sam Hobbs and Marc Breeze.

Now there's a list of players to strike fear into the opposition!

[/I][/COLOR]
Now there's a list of players to strike fear into the opposition!

OK, I know our props in Gwent aren't going to set the world alight, but I'd like to think we are at least paying them much less than Andrews, Ma'afu, et al.

I agree.

You said a while back that teams know that he is never going to be attacking the gainline so can basically just ignore him with ball in hand and focus on the centres. I saw him play against the Ospreys last week and he exactly proved your point, the Ospreys defence had no problems with the Munster attack that match.

+1

I think Radge is a busted flush at this stage, IMO they'd be safer putting him out to pasture and bringing in JJ Hanrahan.

He is so far off the backfoot that Munster are surrendering 10-15 yrds before you start! He is only getting worse with age.

Furthermore, twice on Sat night, the ref signaled advantage, Radge's first instinct - go for the drop goal - not try a riskier (than normal) backline move in search of a try. I thought it summed up his mentality quite succinctly.

Latest posts