• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rate my site :)

• Thread starter klaipedoskursiai.lt
  • Start date
Your site is very good! Great site for Lithuania rugby. I know you all love your basketball, but it's good to see some eastern european rugby. You have some very big, athletic athletes.. the ideal base for rugby and a sporting pedigree. It can only get better that your players can come here to play freely in the EU, and then go back to the test team.

Tell me, is this team anything to do with Neptunas Klaipeda? Does Zalgiris or Rytas have a rugby section?

There is nothing bad about your site, apart from no english and no clickable website links. But it has photos which is great and not just of the same thing.

Oh nice to hear that you know my country :) Klaipeda Neptunas is the my city basketball team, also i know ZALGIRIS and Lietuvos rytas :) they are good at basketball to :) have you been in Lithuania?

No, but i know lots about european basketball. I did once coach a 15 year old Lithuanian kid. He is very talented and athletic and very clever in his thinking but far too angry when things don't go his way. This is perfect rugby player skill set, if you can make him control the anger!

Site looks pretty good.
I jhave some friends working for the Lithuanain Police force in vilnius.

you guys have excellent vodka and great rugbyplayers aswell

Looks like a nice set-up you've got there. Only being english speaking myself, I can't really comment on the content, but I'm sure that's good too.

An english version of the site would be very good to see as well.

Well Lekso is our friend from Georgia who post in the same way as you do, altho he also adds some nice pictures

never mind mate, welcome on te board and I whish you a nice time and hope you will expand your rugby knowledge.

Latest posts