• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rate Your Teams Players!

bric6

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
Hey, so with Rugby 15's players ratings apparently pretty wrong I thought it'd be a good idea to set up a bunch of surveys so people can rate the players they know, then I can post the ratings so they can be used by whoever wants to mod the game to make it more realistic.

Just follow the link, click on the link for the teams you know, and stick to the rules below.

Also, does anyone know where else I could post this? I don't want to spam, but the more the merrier.

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ATvq96ur1FRA62DjHaSozavX6w4B1YmE_nplvqHO3I/edit?usp=sharing

1. Only do the survey for teams you know a fair bit about.

2. Stick to the ratings scales given.

3. If you are unsure about a players rating, just skip him.

Last edited:
Should be good now. I've used this new link before so should work in theory.

Stickied and started filling out a few. Good luck!
Is this for PC? Never played Rc2 but saw your mods, great work.

I'm a harsh scorer for these games, only rated Bismark above 90 for Sharks.

Great idea. I'll go through this now for the Welsh sides, if only because I have work to be doing.

Such a simple idea that actual rugby game developers should be taking the time to do.

Good luck with the work!

Is this for PC? Never played Rc2 but saw your mods, great work.

I'm a harsh scorer for these games, only rated Bismark above 90 for Sharks.
I generally mod for PC, but I'm gonna make the ratings accessible to anyone who wants them, so they could get used for consoles.

I tend to be pretty harsh as well. I really only consider Kieran Read to be a 90+ rated player at the moment, though there's a fair few I'd say where close to that.

Did the Ireland team there, will do Leinster later. Hope it's ok. You seem to be missing Cian Healy for Ireland.

Did the Ireland team there, will do Leinster later. Hope it's ok. You seem to be missing Cian Healy for Ireland.

I'm assuming it's based off the squad for this November so we'll get to do Healy etc in the Leinster survey.

It's times like this when I think a consistency rating should be standard for sports games. I want to take part but I don't really think I watch enough rugby week-in week-out to do a good job.

Stormers in. I'd be interested to see what other's think if they cared to go through the team.

Just a quick update. Between posting this here and on reddit I've managed to get responses for most teams except for the french teams and the less well-known english teams and the scottish club teams. Does anyone know of where else I could post this to help finish off those other teams?

Just done it for Exeter, some quick points:
Cowan-Dickie is a hooker, not a prop
Mitch Lees has played predominantly in the second row
Slade has played predominantly at 13
Naqelevuki is now a 6

Awesome. I got the squad lists off Wikipedia, so that's why a few players are listed in wrong positions.

I could do some of the T2's for you. If you put up a Canada one, Russia and Namibia I might be able to help with as well if anyone is way off.

Wonder if the developers didn't expect Russia to get beaten by Uruguay in the RWCQ's LOL.

I could do some of the T2's for you. If you put up a Canada one, Russia and Namibia I might be able to help with as well if anyone is way off.

Wonder if the developers didn't expect Russia to get beaten by Uruguay in the RWCQ's LOL.

Canada would be easy, 1s across the board. Okay, perhaps a 2 for Hassler.

Latest posts