• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC2 Passing mechanic

Patchey

First XV
Country Flag
England
Hey all,

I'm thinking about buying RC2, having read all the promotional stuff and a few reviews I'm pretty sure I will. However there is one feature that, at times, broke RC1 for mt than I havn't seen any info on. I can't count the number of times the passing mechanics on the game went completely AWOL. I don't know if anyone else has experienced thius, I expect so, but I often found my scrum half unable to pass to players standing close to the ruck (he simply passes to the floor behing them), backs with high passing rating unable to pass to another back only a few meters away under no pressue and yet forwards throwing thirty meter passes as offloads. It is my one real gripe with RC1. Can anyone who has played RC2 tell me how the passing compares?

Cheers

For me it feels the same as RC1. Running with a center go to pass it to the wing and he launches it into touch.. Can offload out of every contact with default sliders. In open play going through the hands goes ok ish with the occasional player repeating the feat of just throwing it out stopping the attacking move.

But I've only had 10-15 minutes with it so far (got the other day) and haven't messed with sliders or the like yet

The passing is a lot better than RC2, but still at times can be poor

Latest posts