• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

rc2006 vs rugby 06

B

bundas

i know its been mentioned before, but i went into game today to pre-order rugby 06 and was suprised to see it on the shelves with a v. early release date (ie start of February). i was just about to pre-order it when i realised it was actually rc2006 - the cover looks very similar to the EA sports series. i wonder how many people they'll trick with this deception! anyway, any chance i had of buying rc2006 quickly vanished when i saw that they mis-spelt scotland (scottland) on the back. how on earth can they screw up with something so simple!
rant over!
chris

B

Bullitt

So all of the games merits were thrown out of the window because of a simple typo?

Glad to see another member of the 'I'm gonna be Loradtine clubb'

Sorry, that post doesn't count because of the repeated letter. Nobody buy it.

C

captainamerica

nah screw that . . . typos are a big concern for me, seriously. would you buy sooup or breead or piza?

If you would, you're probably a student and shop at aldi (we've all been there), but that's beside the point.

misspellings on products are very bad in my opinion.

L

lewseys got it covered

maybe its the unoffical scottland!!! who knows maybe we'll see wheels play inland and prance v englande

K

kaftka

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 28 2006, 02:43 PM
Than you live in the Hawkes Bay and have a mullet.
Sorry, what?

R

Ripper

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 28 2006, 03:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 28 2006, 03:54 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jan 28 2006, 02:43 PM
Sorry, what?
[/b]
It's the Ripper curse.

If you can't spell Legend or Than, then you live in the Hawkes Bay (specifically in Waipuk) and have a blonde mullet... like on Joe Dirt. Or so the little green fairies told me.

Either way, this is off topic and I order you to cease and desist.

K

kaftka

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 28 2006, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 28 2006, 03:03 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:[email protected] 28 2006, 03:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jan 28 2006, 02:43 PM

Sorry, what?
It's the Ripper curse.

If you can't spell Legend or Than, then you live in the Hawkes Bay (specifically in Waipuk) and have a blonde mullet... like on Joe Dirt. Or so the little green fairies told me.

Either way, this is off topic and I order you to cease and desist. [/b]

But you always mispell "than", you used to mispell "legend" and a couple of posts ago you mispelt "then".

Can you spell douchebag?

------------

Oh, and back on topic...

RC2006 will be great fun until Rugby06 comes out, and I should enjoy both for different reasons...

It hurts sitting on a fence.... picketed....

K

kaftka

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 28 2006, 03:29 PM
No.

Can I have it in a sentence?
Ripper is a douchebag.

...Please don't warn me, I was joking.

....You're a coolguy.

[edit] Good work on spelling sentence.

R

Ripper

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 28 2006, 04:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 28 2006, 04:30 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jan 28 2006, 03:29 PM
No.

Ripper is a douchebag.

....You're a coolguy.

[edit] Good work on spelling sentence. [/b]
The perfect crime...

K

kaftka

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 28 2006, 03:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 28 2006, 03:42 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:[email protected] 28 2006, 04:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jan 28 2006, 03:29 PM
No.

Ripper is a douchebag.

....You're a coolguy.

[edit] Good work on spelling sentence.
The perfect crime... [/b]
Holy **** the mods have gone mad!! f***ing nazis editing ppls posts wivout warnign! im leaving.