• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

rc2006 vs rugby 06

B

bundas

i know its been mentioned before, but i went into game today to pre-order rugby 06 and was suprised to see it on the shelves with a v. early release date (ie start of February). i was just about to pre-order it when i realised it was actually rc2006 - the cover looks very similar to the EA sports series. i wonder how many people they'll trick with this deception! anyway, any chance i had of buying rc2006 quickly vanished when i saw that they mis-spelt scotland (scottland) on the back. how on earth can they screw up with something so simple!
rant over!
chris

So all of the games merits were thrown out of the window because of a simple typo?

Glad to see another member of the 'I'm gonna be Loradtine clubb'

Sorry, that post doesn't count because of the repeated letter. Nobody buy it.

nah screw that . . . typos are a big concern for me, seriously. would you buy sooup or breead or piza?

If you would, you're probably a student and shop at aldi (we've all been there), but that's beside the point.

misspellings on products are very bad in my opinion.

maybe its the unoffical scottland!!! who knows maybe we'll see wheels play inland and prance v englande

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 28 2006, 02:43 PM
Than you live in the Hawkes Bay and have a mullet.
Sorry, what?
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 28 2006, 03:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 28 2006, 03:54 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jan 28 2006, 02:43 PM
Sorry, what?
<
[/b]
It's the Ripper curse.

If you can't spell Legend or Than, then you live in the Hawkes Bay (specifically in Waipuk) and have a blonde mullet... like on Joe Dirt. Or so the little green fairies told me.

Either way, this is off topic and I order you to cease and desist.

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 28 2006, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 28 2006, 03:03 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 28 2006, 03:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jan 28 2006, 02:43 PM

Sorry, what?
<
It's the Ripper curse.

If you can't spell Legend or Than, then you live in the Hawkes Bay (specifically in Waipuk) and have a blonde mullet... like on Joe Dirt. Or so the little green fairies told me.

Either way, this is off topic and I order you to cease and desist. [/b]
<

But you always mispell "than", you used to mispell "legend" and a couple of posts ago you mispelt "then".

Can you spell douchebag?

------------

Oh, and back on topic...

RC2006 will be great fun until Rugby06 comes out, and I should enjoy both for different reasons...

It hurts sitting on a fence.... picketed....

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 28 2006, 03:29 PM
No.

Can I have it in a sentence?
Ripper is a douchebag.

...Please don't warn me, I was joking.

....You're a coolguy.

[edit] Good work on spelling sentence.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 28 2006, 04:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 28 2006, 04:30 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jan 28 2006, 03:29 PM
No.

Ripper is a douchebag.

....You're a coolguy.

[edit] Good work on spelling sentence. [/b]
The perfect crime...

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 28 2006, 03:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 28 2006, 03:42 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 28 2006, 04:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jan 28 2006, 03:29 PM
No.

Ripper is a douchebag.

....You're a coolguy.

[edit] Good work on spelling sentence.
The perfect crime... [/b]
Holy **** the mods have gone mad!! f***ing nazis editing ppls posts wivout warnign! im leaving.

Latest posts