• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 10 Over-hyped rugby players

Don't try and say he only had one bad match.

He is a known inconsistent player, hence why he has been dropped in his France career for the likes of Yann Delaigue, David Skrela, Lionel Beauxis and François Trinh-Duc. And he was very average during his time back at Toulouse as well, which is why Guy Novès didn't pick him and then released him.

no no...didn't mean to say that...I know he's had a string of bad performances...

Some great players are called over-rated through no fault of their own. They play a few good games, get championed by the media, have a few off games and get hounded for not living up to their potential, seems to me that youd get far less stick playing averagely each game because atleast then you wouldnt be compared to your previous 'golden years'! Players like Ashton, McFadden and more recently North are being gunned down by the media because theyre not repeating the brace of tries from previous games, THEY CAN'T WIN !

Nu-Freddie is a very good outside half.
He still has the 'French flair', but has added South African Stability.

I think it's more maturing than acquiring a temperament from elsewhere...but yes apparently playing in SA has done him quite some good.

Don't try and say he only had one bad match.

He is a known inconsistent player, hence why he has been dropped in his France career for the likes of Yann Delaigue, David Skrela, Lionel Beauxis and François Trinh-Duc. And he was very average during his time back at Toulouse as well, which is why Guy Novès didn't pick him and then released him.
All of whom being consistent as ****, of course ;)

Latest posts