• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 MegaPatch season 2017-2018 v1.0 Release!!!

Which note give you to MegaPatch?

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 8 5.4%

Votes: 15 10.1%

Votes: 116 78.4%

• Total voters
I'll try and download this tonight and give it a go. I'll have a look to see if I can increase any stability in the DB but I wouldn't hold your breath. The game was poorly made, so modding while it's supported does not have the developers kit or tools which means any changes us modders make can have unpredictable side effects.
Just look back at the Rugby 08 days where adding custom jerseys occasionally made Kabamba Floors look like a giant umbrella/blimp or turned players heads orange.

Ok got a career going, just stopped selecting Scarlets and it let me carry on.

Also Tonga number 8 has a rating of 100. No Joke

upload_2018-5-10_22-1-28.png

what software did you use to edit star player? I really want ro edit perry baker T_T in this game he is not fast at all please

Voilà suite aux différents événements concernant le MegaPatch et la Team, je décide de ne plus faire parti de cette aventure et donc de dissoudre la Team et le MegaPatch! J'ai essayé de regroupé un maximum de créateurs mais en vein.
Une Team sert justement à regrouper et avancer ensemble sur un projet pour se faciliter les choses.
Merci à ceux qui m'ont soutenus et j'ai fait de très belles rencontres et amitiés.

Rudolph quitte lui aussi la Team et tout autre projet pour des raisons professionnelles pour 8 mois.

Une page se tourne malheureusement.

Bye bye

Voilà suite aux différents événements concernant le MegaPatch et la Team, je décide de ne plus faire parti de cette aventure et donc de dissoudre la Team et le MegaPatch! J'ai essayé de regroupé un maximum de créateurs mais en vein.
Une Team sert justement à regrouper et avancer ensemble sur un projet pour se faciliter les choses.
Merci à ceux qui m'ont soutenus et j'ai fait de très belles rencontres et amitiés.

Rudolph quitte lui aussi la Team et tout autre projet pour des raisons professionnelles pour 8 mois.

Une page se tourne malheureusement.

Bye bye

Really appreciate the work and effort for everyone involved on this project. You guys deserve all the credit that`s due.

I`m sure others will continue from the good work done to date.

All the best!

I've got all the new kits but none of the teams have been updated. I've still got the generic 'Elite12' players in the unlicensed teams and the international side?

It might just be me but it appears he's deleted the download links

Les liens sont toujours actifs!!! Vous dites n'importe quoi
je vais pas supprimé ce que j'avais promis

Then I apologise, I thought I saw them on here earlier when I looked at them while at work.

How do I insert all 7 packages? I've replaced the data from the first one but how do I install the other 6?
Vous devez décompresser les 7 archives.
Double cliquer sur l'archive 1 et ensuite extraire.
Cela va décompresser automatiquement les 6 autres.
Donc un foi cela fait, un dossier a été créé avec tout le nécessaire à installer.
Il vous suffit de suivre le fichier d'installation pour copier coller dans les bons dossiers du jeu.

I've replaced the Data folder and the pkcmm on Steam>steamapps>common>rugbychallenge 3
I've also replaced the Users folder.

However when I go onto the game, I have all the new logos, kits and loading screens but none of the players.

Can someone do a step by step guide where i'm going wrong, as i'm not very good with computers but really want to try this exciting patch out :)

I've replaced the Data folder and the pkcmm on Steam>steamapps>common>rugbychallenge 3
I've also replaced the Users folder.

However when I go onto the game, I have all the new logos, kits and loading screens but none of the players.

Can someone do a step by step guide where i'm going wrong, as i'm not very good with computers but really want to try this exciting patch out :)

You have not put the database, that is the problem. Inside the folder of the patch there is a block where it explains this.
1 - You have to copy the file custom2015120117 that is inside the "Users" folder in the folder of the patch.
2 - Then go to the C: drive of your computer and look for the "Users" folder
3 - Search for a folder with your name or as you configured the name in Windows and within that folder you have to search for the "AppData" folder. (This folder is usually in hidden mode, you have to go to folder options and show the hidden items)
4 - In the "AppData" folder find the "Local" folder and then the "WickedWitch" folder
5 - Then enter all the folders until you get to where the file is and replace it with the new one.

Latest posts