• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 MegaPatch season 2017-2018 v1.0 Release!!!

Which note give you to MegaPatch?

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 8 5.4%

Votes: 15 10.1%

Votes: 116 78.4%

• Total voters
You have not put the database, that is the problem. Inside the folder of the patch there is a block where it explains this.
1 - You have to copy the file custom2015120117 that is inside the "Users" folder in the folder of the patch.
2 - Then go to the C: drive of your computer and look for the "Users" folder
3 - Search for a folder with your name or as you configured the name in Windows and within that folder you have to search for the "AppData" folder. (This folder is usually in hidden mode, you have to go to folder options and show the hidden items)
4 - In the "AppData" folder find the "Local" folder and then the "WickedWitch" folder
5 - Then enter all the folders until you get to where the file is and replace it with the new one.
I did not know this thank you. However there is no Wicked Witch folder, only Microsoft one

This is all perfect except for the boots assigned, do not match the ones used by the players. And another thing, the Argentina players are not realistics, the DB that made Cristian was very realistic with relation to that of Jaguares and Los Pumas. Follow this way because the kits are perfect and I hope that in the future are updated all teams with their respective faces and boots, Thanks for the work in this project!

This is all perfect except for the boots assigned, do not match the ones used by the players. And another thing, the Argentina players are not realistics, the DB that made Cristian was very realistic with relation to that of Jaguares and Los Pumas. Follow this way because the kits are perfect and I hope that in the future are updated all teams with their respective faces and boots, Thanks for the work in this project!
Tu as raison, il y a plein de choses que nous n'avons pas faire car nous étions seulement 3. Maintenant c'est à la communauté de faire le reste, vous avez déjà un MegaPatch qui vous change le jeu.
Merci pour les kits.

Tu as raison, il y a plein de choses que nous n'avons pas faire car nous étions seulement 3. Maintenant c'est à la communauté de faire le reste, vous avez déjà un MegaPatch qui vous change le jeu.
Merci pour les kits.
See if I can take care of editing the Argentine players with their respective faces and boots to contribute in the future with a better version of the patch

Guys Please...!!! Stop.

I take full responsibility for the Mega Patch Database and all its bugs and errors.

I Created and edited over 7040 Players, in three months, and Yes I did miss a couple of Players. mostly because of time constraints and working a full time job as a Construction manager.

Yes there are a couple of players with wrong stats and a head gear or a tattoo wrong, I could go out and say its fanhub's fault

But I think all and all the DB is 80% correct better than any db out there.

Errors came from editing Australian and New Zealand player, basically all the Game locked player.

Please, if you are not Happy with any player or team, use Frans.Hendriks player editor and create/modify the player or team to your liking.

The Mega patch was created by us for all of us to enjoy the game that we love......

Loupblanc
Supersup
Cristian
Colosss
Woldog

They all are great kit makers and we need each other in this thread to create great kits.

So please stop arguing and enjoy the game..

Guys Please...!!! Stop.

I take full responsibility for the Mega Patch Database and all its bugs and errors.

I Created and edited over 7040 Players, in three months, and Yes I did miss a couple of Players. mostly because of time constraints and working a full time job as a Construction manager.

Yes there are a couple of players with wrong stats and a head gear or a tattoo wrong, I could go out and say its fanhub's fault

But I think all and all the DB is 80% correct better than any db out there.

Errors came from editing Australian and New Zealand player, basically all the Game locked player.

Please, if you are not Happy with any player or team, use Frans.Hendriks player editor and create/modify the player or team to your liking.

The Mega patch was created by us for all of us to enjoy the game that we love......

Loupblanc
Supersup
Cristian
Colosss
Woldog

They all are great kit makers and we need each other in this thread to create great kits.

So please stop arguing and enjoy the game..
Agreed.
I have no issues with LoupBlanc, we've been chatting privately. Yes some of the comments is not always understandable but we get along.

We all here to enjoy the game.
Hang in tight and you might have a bug free DB in a bit. But honestly the DB is better than anything out there, the player likeness you can update yourself etc.

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to unzip the parts properly. It looks like the first part of over 400MB finishes the download half way through and end up 7MB.
Am I doing anything wrong?

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to unzip the parts properly. It looks like the first part of over 400MB finishes the download half way through and end up 7MB.
Am I doing anything wrong?

Maybe you have not downloaded all the parts correctly.

View attachment 5831

RC3 MegaPatch season 2017-2018 v1.0

by LB87(Loup Blanc)/Rudolph/Supersup/Cristian

Size 4,70 GO

-cLiHXf0_vf5_06jkNSAOWsg6pk8qAZT9u7zcPbOtSRDsqdDeG7Dy8s1BaAzbYIJPCkrrQmn3Bd1SG6W0qSONqFJfAARPTvQtf8r16sROLYX_K6iiibpdQubmUZxR51euClBlRKY

Content of the Mega patch

**Competitions new names in database :

ABSA to Currie Cup - Done

ITM to Mitre 10 - Done

Rugby African Cup to African Championship - Done

Six Nations to NatWest Six Nations - Done

**New Guinness Pro 14 - Done

**Teams promoted and relegated for leagues - Done

**Kits by LoupBlanc/Rudolph/Supersup/Cristian :

Aviva Premiership - All teams - Done

Currie Cup - All teams - Done

Mitre 10 - All teams - Done

Pro D2 - All teams - Done

Super Rugby - Done

Guinness PRO 14 - All teams - Done

Top 14 (Third kits included and rename in DB) - All teams - Done

Internationales - Current

Referees - Only French Leagues in game (Other in addon) - Done

Seven Teams - Current

**Staff up to date (Database) by Rudolph :

All International teams - Complete 2017/2018 Season - Done

Currie Cup - Complete 2017 Season - Done

Mitre 10 - Complete 2017 Season - Done

The Rugby Championship - Complete 2017 Season - Done

Aviva Premiership - Complete 2017/2018 Season - Done

Top 14 - Complete - 2017/2018 Season - Done

Pro D2 - Complete 2017/2018 Season - Done

Guinness Pro 12 - Complete 2016/2017 Season - Done

Guinness Pro 14 - Complete 2017/2018 Season - Done

Natwest 6 Nations - Complete 2017 season - Done

All 7's teams - Complete - Sydney 2018 - Done

**Boots unlock by LoupBlanc/Rudy :

189 boots Clubs by LoupBlanc - Done

189 boots Internationales by LoupBlanc - Done

(2 Generic, 60 Adidas, 12 Asics, 1 Canterbury, 2 Diadora, 3 Gilbert, 3 Le Coq Sportif, 10 Mizuno, 68 Nike, 21 Puma, 4 Under Armor, 3 XBlades)

Update boots - Current

Manufacturing brands ranking by LoupBlanc/Supersup - Done

Thanks to all bootmakers

**Balls by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Aviva Premiership - Done

Currie cup - Done

Generic - Done

International - Current

Mitre 10 - Done

Pro D2 - Done

Top 14 - Done

All Super Rugby - Done

World Cup Japan - Current

**Flags by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done

Friendly Game - Done

Pro D2 - Done

Top 14 - Done

**Field markings by Rudolph :

Currie Cup - Done

Mitre 10 - Done

Pro D2 - Done

The Rugby Championship - Done

Top 14 - Done

All Super Rugby - Done

Aviva Premiership - Done

**Goal posts by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done

Friendly Game - Done

Pro D2 - Done

Top 14 - Done

World cup Japan - Done

All Super Rugby - Done

Aviva Premiership - Done

Mitre 10 - Done

**All Logos competition and teams by LoupBlanc/Rudolph - Done

**57 Stadiums unlock with real names by LoupBlanc - Done

**102 Tattoos unlock by LoupBlanc - Done

**Lomu all stars and Team lomu and Wicked witch to Southern kings, Jaguares, and Sunwolwes by Rudolph - Done

———————

Credits:

LB87(Loup Blanc), Rudolph, Supersup, Cristian, Moloko, Frans.Hendrik, Rudy, Woldog, Coloss, uli85, FMT274, Rudy, jmmontoro and all modders

**To avoid any incompatibility, we decided to put all the pkcmn and the file dated/pc/actors/players. We advise to you of protect your files before.

Important : RC3 World Modding Team will take out an update, quite different patch including a part of MegaPatch will not be of our Team and will not thus be official. You can make it by thanking us in your credits but we shall not be responsible for caused bugs.

Install MegaPatch :

*PKCMN and data⇒ Copy the files data and pkcmn in the file of installation of the game and replace (save your old files before)

*custom2015120177==> Copy the file Users in C:/Users/"your name/AppData/Local/WickedWitch and replace (save your old file before)

LINKS :

Facebook
Blog

Well Done Chaps Excellent job

I can't get the patch to work. the database just freezes the game.

I can't get the patch to work. the database just freezes the game.
Il gèle quand tu le lance? As tu une erreur qui s'affiche?
Tu sais que la database bug et que frans essaye de la fixer et je crois savoir que tu fais partie de ceux qui essaye de la fixe (tu es dans un groupe de conversation pour ça):
Étrange quand même car nous arrivons à jouer quand même.
Explique moi ton bug et envoie screen
Cela peut provenir des drivers graphiques j'ai déjà eu ce soucis quand je lançais le jeu il s'arrêté direct au lancement.

it doesn't load at all. the loading screen comes up then when I hit enter to start the game, that's when it freezes. Once I got rid of the database all was good

it doesn't load at all. the loading screen comes up then when I hit enter to start the game, that's when it freezes. Once I got rid of the database all was good
Vraiment étrange que chez toi le jeu ce lance pas après avoir cliquer sur entrer.
Je vais mettre à disposition une version antérieure de la database mais il manquera probablement pas mal de joueurs.

Vous en êtes où de cette nouvelle database sans beug?

We are just getting started with the database. I am working on the MLR part of it. I'm not really sure where everyone else is in it right now

We are just getting started with the database. I am working on the MLR part of it. I'm not really sure where everyone else is in it right now
D'accord bonne chance alors et j'espere qu'elle sera identique à la database du MegaPatch mais sans bugs bien que je ne pense pas que la database sera sans bug malheureusement car elle a était très très mal conçue par WickedWitch. Mais Frans va réussir à améliorer ça.
Si besoin de tester je suis là

Latest posts