• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dolf's Mod

Hi Guys, don't know if I'm doing something wrong but can't get the roster update to load, i've installed it in the usual \data\profile location but when I load the game all of the teams have defaulted back to 'factory standard'teams and players??? I've tried downloading and installing the file 3 times?!

Any help please!!!

Hi everyone, I've done some editing to the great database created by Rudolph and I've added the hidden stadiums into the the game and added someof the great player creations made by Colossss aswell as altering some stats however, I can't seem to play in the licensed welsh stadiums, i would love any pointers as to why, but i hope in the mean time you enjoy: https://www.mediafire.com/?65z46q553flx9y1
Thanks, Sortingbrush

Would anyone like me to re-release the database, it has now got a make-shift Jaguares team, London Irish,upgraded Dane Coles and Matt giteau's licensed face playing for toulon aswell as fixing the welsh stadiums?? Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Would anyone like me to re-release the database, it has now got a make-shift Jaguares team, London Irish,upgraded Dane Coles and Matt giteau's licensed face playing for toulon aswell as fixing the welsh stadiums?? Thanks again :)
yes pls

after editing dolf's database for a while, my game has started to crash when I use it. I can't start a super rugby manager or be a pro, or one involving new zealand. In the northern hemisphere leagues, i will not be able to progress beyond the last part of the season... It works if i start a new database, but I really don't want to lose all the work I have done so far... Anybody got any idea's or have had a similar problem?

Hey Rudolph, again this is an amazing set of mods mate, champion!

Having trouble with the database though, I've added it to the database folder in pkcmn but cant see any difference in game.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any instruction anywhere on how to integrate the database of players.

How do you do this mate??

after editing dolf's database for a while, my game has started to crash when I use it. I can't start a super rugby manager or be a pro, or one involving new zealand. In the northern hemisphere leagues, i will not be able to progress beyond the last part of the season... It works if i start a new database, but I really don't want to lose all the work I have done so far... Anybody got any idea's or have had a similar problem?
yeah i have the exact thing, if i edit a couple players its fine but if i edit alot the game crashes when i enter career

Hey Rudolph, again this is an amazing set of mods mate, champion!

Having trouble with the database though, I've added it to the database folder in pkcmn but cant see any difference in game.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any instruction anywhere on how to integrate the database of players.

How do you do this mate??
Its in documents folder, not in the root directory of the game

Its in documents folder, not in the root directory of the game
yea i figured that one out cheers mate... for some reason though there is no haka in the game. weird, i didnt think the mods would be the cause but it just doesnt happen...

I downloaded it on my phone but it doesnt want to open when I want to open it

What must I do

yea i figured that one out cheers mate... for some reason though there is no haka in the game. weird, i didnt think the mods would be the cause but it just doesnt happen...
they will only performing haka if you put messam or mealamu in the first 15 , this is the only players i knew

I

I'm assuming you've not found a way for me to transfer over all of my player ratings that i have done thus far

This might work. but it will be a long process.

Open your roster with the rugby editor. Export all your players into a directory, open my roster. now select the player in my roster and highlight him. select import, now import your players file into my roster. This should overwrite the highlighted player. when done save the roster and test, especial the pro mode.

Latest posts