• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dolf's Mod

This might work. but it will be a long process.

Open your roster with the rugby editor. Export all your players into a directory, open my roster. now select the player in my roster and highlight him. select import, now import your players file into my roster. This should overwrite the highlighted player. when done save the roster and test, especial the pro mode.
Ok, will give it a go... Is there any way to do it en masse?

No this creates errors and duplicates or so are t he unlisted in a knowledge solution:(

The custom2015120117.db file need to be copied under C:\windows\users\YOUR_USER_NAME\appdata\local\wickedwitch\rugbychallenge3\data\profiles. you will need to over wright the existing file.
The strip(Jersey) file will need to be copied under C:\program files\steam\steamapps\\common\rugby challenge 3\data\pc\actors\player\strips
The other files need to be added into your pkcmn file C:\program files\steam\steamapps\\common\rugby challenge 3. you can open this file with winrar

thanks
The custom2015120117.db file need to be copied under C:\windows\users\YOUR_USER_NAME\appdata\local\wickedwitch\rugbychallenge3\data\profiles. you will need to over wright the existing file.
The strip(Jersey) file will need to be copied under C:\program files\steam\steamapps\\common\rugby challenge 3\data\pc\actors\player\strips
The other files need to be added into your pkcmn file C:\program files\steam\steamapps\\common\rugby challenge 3. you can open this file with winrar
bro really helpfull

hey dolph just wondering if you have the new springbok kit already

Dear Rudolph, in this AMAZING mod you make:
New Stadium graphics
Updated stadium signage and field Markings for the south African stadiums
The new stadiums are simply perfect, magnificent !! Can you do the same with the rest of the stadiums? thank you!

under the directory where you installed your game, there will be a directory called data. copy all files in the data.rar to this directory
under the same main directory you will see a pkcmn file. open this file with winrar and add all file in the pkcmn.rar file to this file

daf1999, did you download the correct roster as I have checked and in a three the instances Warburton, Sexton are in the squads just not in the starting line ups
i didn't understand what you mean, can you do with step by steps?
Thank you very much!!!

Hi Rudolph

would you be able to tell me how to install these file's please
i don't have any clue how to do this

Hi Rudolph

would you be able to tell me how to install these file's please
i don't have any clue how to do this

Thanks for the clarification!

Hi Guys, I tried downloading the links on page 1, but they dont work for all the files, can somebody maybe please update the links, so we have them working again. Appreciated and Merry Xmass.

Hi Guys, I tried downloading the links on page 1, but they dont work for all the files, can somebody maybe please update the links, so we have them working again. Appreciated and Merry Xmass.
Sorry my mis, I had a blocker on that blocked the scripts. All the Links works perfectly thanks

Hey, someone have a custom2015120117.db file completly updated ? Specialy for the Top 14 ? Thanks

Latest posts