• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dolf's Mod

guys can we try to come up with a patch that will change the whole game to a more fan Rugby game with current schedule time table,updated stadiums,players rate increase when playing career modes,updated player faces,skin,id and position..........updated game tournaments..........lets try to make our game look more real e,g like what E.A sports does

Hi @Rudolph , I apologize for my ingnorance about hex coding: is there a way to copy and paste only some team rosters from a db in another?

Hi Benlam

Please explain to me what you want to do exactly?

1. If you mean opening two db's with a hex editor and try to copy and past between them... Yes that is possible but not by any of us on this forum. Even if you work precise you will most probably fail because you will need to edit the file tables as well.
2. If you mean That you have created your own custom team and would like to add it to a new roster that you want to use, but do not want to create all the players and teams again. Yes that is possible but not with a hex editor
3. if you want to transfer created player between DB's that is also possible but not with a hex editor

I will explain number 2 and 3

2. In order to transfer a team you will need to do the following.
2.1 open the game with the DB of the team you would like to transfer, go to customize - teams - edit team, you can only upload a custom team, then upload. It will ask you to upload or upload and share. If you pick upload it is for personal use, if you pick upload and share it will upload and share with the community .
2.2 Now open the game with the new DB and go to fanhub - Teams - my uploads. and download your team.
Note the problem with this is that it will transfer your created/Updated players also this will mean that you will have double players
You will then have to go to customize - Players - link players and you will have to link the doubles.
2.3 In order for your custom team to play in a specific tournament let say you want them to play in the super rugby you will need to go to link team and link the team with a super rugby team.

3 transferring player is almost the same
3.1 Share the player with (old db)
3.2 Open the game with the new DB download the player from fanhub
3.3 Link the player with the double

or you could use fans editor but this causes errors with transferring

Hope this helps you (if I miss understood you please tell me)

Thank ya bud, your answer is what I meant. So #1 it's really a tough one… as I supposed. Anyway, my game doesn't permit me to upload in fanhub more than 8 teams or it crashes...

Hi guys

Does anyone have photos of Bourg-en-Bresse playing in the Pro D2. I would like to make the home and away kit.

or does anyone have the kit in game already ?

Hello and a happy New Year for all!

Do we have update patch for DB? For the year 2019

Regards!

Hi Piloso

I will uplaod our latest DB tomorrow along with some extra file for it to work.

Its got all the 2019 Teams update + Guinness Pro 14 and the US MLR

and so far its bug free

Hi Guys

Here is the link to the Roster/DB that, Myself - Cristian - Noah_Jo and Matt worked on.

We have done some testing an thus far cant find any bugs/Crashes

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b5m1e3b32027w9m/custom2015120117.db/file

The Roster is up to date for all teams for the 2018/2019 season except for the 7's

A couple of things to keep in mind.

1. you might see white players - This means that you dont have the proper skin files they should be included in the Mega patch otherwise get the players name and search for him under colosss thread. If not please let me know the players name.
2. Some logos might be missing or Wrong - This is because I moved some teams back to there original places to keep the DB stable and/or the team was replaced by a new team example Bristol bears with London Irish.
3. Some Jerseys might be missing or wrong - same as above.
4. Missing Tournament logo - same as above.
5. 90% of the logos/Jerseys was created by the Mega Patch team and just reassigned. In order to keep the DB stable.
6. You are welcome to download players from fanhub but please remember that it might create bugs in the db if you change to much.

NB
I will upload a rar file tonight when I get back home which will fix all of the logo and Jersey problems

Hi Guys

Here is the link to the Roster/DB that, Myself - Cristian - Noah_Jo and Matt worked on.

We have done some testing an thus far cant find any bugs/Crashes

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b5m1e3b32027w9m/custom2015120117.db/file

The Roster is up to date for all teams for the 2018/2019 season except for the 7's

A couple of things to keep in mind.

1. you might see white players - This means that you dont have the proper skin files they should be included in the Mega patch otherwise get the players name and search for him under colosss thread. If not please let me know the players name.
2. Some logos might be missing or Wrong - This is because I moved some teams back to there original places to keep the DB stable and/or the team was replaced by a new team example Bristol bears with London Irish.
3. Some Jerseys might be missing or wrong - same as above.
4. Missing Tournament logo - same as above.
5. 90% of the logos/Jerseys was created by the Mega Patch team and just reassigned. In order to keep the DB stable.
6. You are welcome to download players from fanhub but please remember that it might create bugs in the db if you change to much.

NB
I will upload a rar file tonight when I get back home which will fix all of the logo and Jersey problems

i just used the new roster..........mmmmmmmmmmmmm alot needs to be done.............lets try and make a roster with real player ratings and age

i just used the new roster..........mmmmmmmmmmmmm alot needs to be done.............lets try and make a roster with real player ratings and age
We've been trying to solve the age problem but can't do it without breaking the DB...

As with the ratings, there was a lot to do and it was harder and took longer not being able to edit in game... What ratings specifically are you unhappy with?

Is there anyone out there that could possibly get me the 2018/2019 Bristol team added to the game? I suspect someone's done it as a mass file but is there anyone who can upload and explain how to add the singular team with the squad, kits etc?

Bro, your database links don't work anymore. Can you fix them please? Thanks for all the hard works.:cool:

Just scroll up 4 posts,

Best version of the game is to install the mega patch and then the two patch file on this page

Anyone know how to put the tape on his head as the player Crockett (NZ)?

Anyone know how to put the tape on his head as the player Crockett (NZ)?

Latest posts