• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RUGBY 08 PATCH 2018/19

After extracting the link to your main rugby folder, launch the game, goto my settings, set roster as default
After that just go to squad management, make any change you want. Afterwards the game will ask if you want to save your changes, press yes and give the roster a name and save.
Link is a few post up
Thanks a lot, it works!

Hello Guys,
Does someone has updated RWC 2019 with banners, posts, ads etc...? Also, somebody has created Japanese stadiums ?

Thanks to all of you, what you're doing here is amazing!:)

Is there a reason why a large majority of stadiums appear empty? There is no crowd in the stands. Thanks

Is there a reason why a large majority of stadiums appear empty? There is no crowd in the stands. Thanks

Only way to fix this is by exporting the texture file from the original stadium file and replacing it in the current stadium file

Only way to fix this is by exporting the texture file from the original stadium file and replacing it in the current stadium file
I feel like that is a lot of work for someone who has no idea how to code.

Is there an upload for just stadiums? - I don't want to go back to the 16 patch. (The stadiums work well in that one)

Well thats what I did, I would play WL and if I play against a team with empty stadiums I would immediately close the game to fix it.

But it takes time to do this.

Unfortunately there is no stadium only patch

Well thats what I did, I would play WL and if I play against a team with empty stadiums I would immediately close the game to fix it.

But it takes time to do this.

Unfortunately there is no stadium only patch
I don't know hoe to fix it? - Or I would.

Hi guys, is anyone willing to help me.

i have downloaded the rugby08 game, i did not buy it or have a disk so i have no program files or ea sports folders, documents etc.

i have downloaded the super rugby patch and the rosters one. I have then extracted them into my rugby08 games files folder located in downloads (cant find any folder in program files ) and then launched game and reset teams to default. m i
am i not able to add patches without having an actual disk game? even when extracting the files i have no .iso available or anything options to launch patches , what am i doing wrong?

can you please send me a detailed step by step guide or screenshots? lost at how to do this.

thanks

Your Game is saved as follows: This PC > Downloads > Rugby 08

All patches should be extractes there, not in folders.

The roster file should be saved under Documents > EA Sports 08 (will be created once you run the game)

Your main rugby folder (where the game is saved) should have thousands of files once done extracting.

Your Game is saved as follows: This PC > Downloads > Rugby 08

All patches should be extractes there, not in folders.

The roster file should be saved under Documents > EA Sports 08 (will be created once you run the game)

Your main rugby folder (where the game is saved) should have thousands of files once done extracting.

thanks mate, I figured it out. I've also managed to change the roster on WL. Good job mate!

Can someone please share the files i need to unlock the british and irish lions squad and tour. I want to play 08 with the original roster(no mods) but would just like the lions added so i can do the tours (want to play the 2009 tour). I would really appreciate it if someone can help me with this.

Sorry guy i cant play the World League with the jaguares, i do al the things and download al the files that geostat post it and stil de problem run. After the first match the game crash. I need help please. The cuarentene is killing meeeee.
Thanks

Does anyone know how to change the resolution of rugby 08? It doesn't want to go full screen on my laptop.

Thanks for the update @ama1

Latest posts