• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RUGBY 08 PATCH 2018/19

What list are you using?, in my case the game works well using the list in the profile you leave in the description. I have windows 10 64

you have to use the profile and the list that is in the patch
The game freezes on the loading screen if I use the profile, and i can't use the default one because the game crashes after every match.
What list are you using?, in my case the game works well using the list in the profile you leave in the description. I have windows 10 64
I'm also using windows 10 64. Im using the profile that was posted on the first page of this thread. I also tried to use the list and be29 file on the other thread, and it doesn't work. As soon as I delete the profile the game works, but crashes after every match. If I use the profile, it doesn't move past the 'click to continue' screen. It just minimizes and freezes on my desktop

The game freezes on the loading screen if I use the profile, and i can't use the default one because the game crashes after every match.

I'm also using windows 10 64. Im using the profile that was posted on the first page of this thread. I also tried to use the list and be29 file on the other thread, and it doesn't work. As soon as I delete the profile the game works, but crashes after every match. If I use the profile, it doesn't move past the 'click to continue' screen. It just minimizes and freezes on my desktop
I do not know why this happens to you, my friend, I use the same patch that I published

Because i did. But there is no problems so far

hi all im new here and i just have a query can someone just briefly tell me how to install this patches to rugby 08 ......... that will be a big help thanks

@peter83 Thanks for a great patch. I'm really enjoying it. No errors so far.
hi all im new here and i just have a query can someone just briefly tell me how to install this patches to rugby 08 ......... that will be a big help thanks

Extract the Rugby Patch files into your Rugby 08 directory.

Put the profile and roster(keep the files in their separate rolders) movie it to Documents>EA Sports Rugby 08

I have a problem game crashes after I play a match and I cannot do manual team selections when wanting to play a world cup what can I do to fix this

I have a problem game crashes after I play a match and I cannot do manual team selections when wanting to play a world cup what can I do to fix this

Try using that be2 file and see if manual selection works

Attachments

• be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 102
I done that it still doesn't when I wanna do a manual selection in world cup mode and any advice on how to fix the crashes?

Well I cant really comment on those errors then, I just copied all the kits, boots and backgrounds over the 2017-18 patch. All my tournaments work, including the WL. Dont know why you all are getting these errors.

What normally caused the manual selection crash was either the be2 file or the roster...I can send you my roater but its not totaly finished

Latest posts