• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RUGBY 08 PATCH 2018/19

Hey guys,

I saved the latest version of the mod here.

You will need to install on top of a clean version of Rugby 08 (i.e; remove all mods) and use the attached profile to prevent the game from crashing.
It isn't entirely perfect - but near enough.

Are there 2020 kits?

I only did the rosters and competition updates. I left the graphics.

my rugby 08 game with patch 2017-18 keep on crashing. I created a profile, tried different resolutions, etc. No patch that can fix this?

my rugby 08 game with patch 2017-18 keep on crashing. I created a profile, tried different resolutions, etc. No patch that can fix this?
Try deleting your profile. I had the same issue and it was linked to either a corrupted profile or roster.

You need the team editor.

It depends what tournament you are playing also. Lets take Crusaders for example:
  • In Super 14, the performance should be 1 and they will always be in the Top 3.
  • For World League, it works the other way around, and so you set their performance to 5 to a Top team.

It depends what tournament you are playing also. Lets take Crusaders for example:
  • In Super 14, the performance should be 1 and they will always be in the Top 3.
  • For World League, it works the other way around, and so you set their performance to 5 to a Top team.

View attachment 8179

View attachment 8179
Would I be able to get this editor by any chance?

Latest posts