• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2018-2019

hey i have super rugby nz font which is all blacks font that i get from rugby challenge
*credit @Penne Rara
i also have wallabies new font based on this picture1520797.jpg
and waratahs font number like this
1522566944870.jpg i.jpeg
give me the backs so i can work on these

Are you guys gonna make a new patch or will this be updates for the current patch?

I'M WORKING ON A PATCH ... BUT ... THERE ARE NOT MANY PEOPLE THAT COLLABORATE, NOR ANY NEWS FROM ANY LIST

ive already told you i can do kitbacks on wallabies waratahs and melbourne rebels

these are the kits made so far ... we still have to complete the back ... the reality is that there are many teams that did not bring their new kits to light

@peter83 any progress on the kits for Top 14? Im almost done with their squads
yes .. I already have all the kits of all the teams, I only need some parts of the back of the kits. you are working on the list based on the file be29 .. that I put in thread 2018-19?

yes .. I already have all the kits of all the teams, I only need some parts of the back of the kits. you are working on the list based on the file be29 .. that I put in thread 2018-19?
what backs can i work on i have some real numbers

I haven't had a look at your be2 file, I am just busy updating the Squads...do you have Perpignan in for Oyonaxx?

the kits are all finished ... I'm working on other game files. only an updated list for this season would be missing

Latest posts