• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RUGBY 08 PATCH 2018/19

Hi to all,
I'm new on this forum, i download and apply all the patch but when i play with Lions Tour in the player selection for the tour the game crash. Anyone can help me to fix it ?

I fixed the problem with the geostar patch, I merged it.
it works ok, but I lost the heineken cup
hey man, sorry to be a bother but I'm not quite sure what im supposed to do? got the same problem with the game crashing after each match. is there a patch im supposed to add before this one? or after? I'm new to the patches so I'm not exactly following what needs to be done. thanks so much for the hard work! really appreciate it

hey man, sorry to be a bother but I'm not quite sure what im supposed to do? got the same problem with the game crashing after each match. is there a patch im supposed to add before this one? or after? I'm new to the patches so I'm not exactly following what needs to be done. thanks so much for the hard work! really appreciate it

Try deleting your profile and creating one in-game

Hi, I have a problem when I play against Tonga. I tried to play a world cup with argentina, but when i have to play against them, the game crash. In friendly matches i have the same problem. Someone knows why? Thanks

Hi, I have a problem when I play against Tonga. I tried to play a world cup with argentina, but when i have to play against them, the game crash. In friendly matches i have the same problem. Someone knows why? Thanks
What roster are you using?

Hey guys, I have the roster and profile files in their respective folders within the EA Rugby folder but I don't see updated rosters when I play. Help please haha

Hey guys, I have the roster and profile files in their respective folders within the EA Rugby folder but I don't see updated rosters when I play. Help please haha

Have loaded the roster? Show a screenshot of your folder

Are you able to link all of your current patches/mods? There's just so many different links and my game keeps crashing with the current 2018/19 roster
I only have the last 2019 patch which works fine. I'll send you my roster to try

Geostar, can you share your roster please? Thanks.

After extracting the link to your main rugby folder, launch the game, goto my settings, set roster as default

After that just go to squad management, make any change you want. Afterwards the game will ask if you want to save your changes, press yes and give the roster a name and save.

Link is a few post up

Note: if you pick Castres as your starting team in WL, your top players will get replaced with lower rating players from tier 2 nations

I havent done this for all Division 3 teams, only for Castres

Hello, i truly love this game , everyone who created this patch amazing!!! Are you gonna be making a 2019/20 patch soon?

Latest posts