• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 MegaPatch season 2017-2018 v1.0 Release!!!

Which note give you to MegaPatch?

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 8 5.4%

Votes: 15 10.1%

Votes: 116 78.4%

• Total voters
Russia has no real kits , there is a real kits ?
Non, nous n'avons pas pu faire tous les kits car manque de temps...

je peux donner la liste des kits manquants mais je pense que personne ne les fera vu que c'est la fin de saison et que le fix de la database va être avec les effectifs et stats 2018-2019 d'après la Team des 5 personnes qui la font. Espérons seulement qu'elle sera identique à celle du MegaPatch sinon il va y avoir des erreurs kits etc...

an other little thing, i still have just 41 stadiums. But maybe is because i only instaled he pckmn file. Where are the news stadiums ? thanks

Thanks & Mercy for the new patch it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards!

Sorry Chaps,really Frustrated at the moment .I managed to get everything downloaded. But when extracting the files it tells me the last 2 or currupted.I have also replaced the Pakfile but now the game not even loading at all .Really can't wait to see the new Game .Is the anyway this files can be sent anouter way some how to avoid Problems..Thanks

Sorry Chaps,really Frustrated at the moment .I managed to get everything downloaded. But when extracting the files it tells me the last 2 or currupted.I have also replaced the Pakfile but now the game not even loading at all .Really can't wait to see the new Game .Is the anyway this files can be sent anouter way some how to avoid Problems..Thanks
Extract each file into the same directory, don't care about messages of corrupted contents, just overwrite every part into a unique directory then substitue your pkcmn and db files with the Megapatch ones ;)

Extract each file into the same directory, don't care about messages of corrupted contents, just overwrite every part into a unique directory then substitue your pkcmn and db files with the Megapatch ones ;)
Thank You very much,I got it write appreciate your your help

Thank You appreciate it your help

My career mode seems to crash when I get to international season, any idea why or how to fix?

My career mode seems to crash when I get to international season, any idea why or how to fix?
The DB is unstable unfortunately... Look in the rugby challenge thread list and there is a DB thread called 2018-19 squads and stats that explains how we are working on it

There is no Silvian Mahuza in the game. He is a star of the Lions from Joburg. Just a heads up :)

Wich one it is real best configuration options to play RC3?

Rates % tackle etc...

Hi I have an issue where all the boots for this new update aren't showing up in the game. For example the game recognises that the boots file is there but it doesn't show the boots proper design in game it is just a default black boot.

The DB is unstable unfortunately... Look in the rugby challenge thread list and there is a DB thread called 2018-19 squads and stats that explains how we are working on it
Une correction est actuellement en création, il faudra attendre avant de voir la nouvelle database arriver.

Hi I have an issue where all the boots for this new update aren't showing up in the game. For example the game recognises that the boots file is there but it doesn't show the boots proper design in game it is just a default black boot.
Tu n'as sûrement pas bien installé les dossiers du Patch car toutes les boots sont bien apparentent dans le MegaPatch.

Actuellement je ne suis pas disponible mais bientôt je vous ferais un tuto vidéo d'installation.