• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 MegaPatch season 2017-2018 v1.0 Release!!!

Which note give you to MegaPatch?

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 8 5.4%

Votes: 15 10.1%

Votes: 116 78.4%

• Total voters
This is strange because Everything seems to be working.But not some stadiums.

Last edited:
De nouveaux liens du MegaPatch seront très bientôt disponibles, j'ai ajouté les quelques oublis veuillez m'en excusez.

Yes I know what causes the crashes and I do know how to fix it. But it's going to take a very long time to fix.

and @noah_jo - that's a shame. Without being able to play career or pro modes then the update is a little restricted to being almost unusable long term. It's those parts of the game which make people come back I think.

and @noah_jo - that's a shame. Without being able to play career or pro modes then the update is a little restricted to being almost unusable long term. It's those parts of the game which make people come back I think.
Yeah, don't worry... It will be sorted soon! Help is always appreciated btw, it will speed the fix up

tengo un problema con el juego ayer descargue el mega patch y me anduvo de diez pero hoy quise entrar y en el inicio al pulsar enter se me cierra solo ...alguno que me pueda ayudar? gracias

Miker
I will help but please answer the following

do you know where you installed Rugby Challenge 3? what directory

you say that you installed the mega patch where did you copy the pkcmn.pak fie that you downloaded for the mega patch?

Hi
Miker

you say that you installed the mega patch where did you copy the pkcmn.pak fie that you downloaded for the mega patch?
Miker

Hi Rudolph
Thank you Very much,Appreciate it
I installed the game and Program files wicket widge Rugby Challenge and I can see all the data and the main game ect. What I done is in there was the pakcmn file .I took the mega Patch file and copy and paste over that file .
It was a big file and Then copy all the other in there correct places .

okay now

extract the pkcmn.rar file the one that you downloaded for the stadiums.
open the main pkcmn.pak file the big one that you downloaded from the mega patch with winrar/winzip I suggest you use winrar.
once opened you will see about 13 directories
click on the add button
now go to the folder where you extracted the stadium file
add the directory
environments and props click on both and press ok

it should now add the required files at the correct places for the stadium files to work

okay now

open the main pkcmn.pak file the big one that you downloaded from the mega patch with winrar/winzip I suggest you use winrar.
click on the add button
add the directory

it should now add the required files at the correct places for the stadium files to work
Thank you Very much Rudolph Really appreciate all the Help. Will keep you updated once I have done this

@Rudolph

hello loupblanc I have a problem with the game ..you download the mega patch and it went well everything but today I wanted to enter to play press enter at the beginning and it closes me it says error 5 saved crash. I would like to know if you can help me with this theme. Thanks

Not sure about how to Fix that, it usually happened with me when I have a bad internet connections

Is this when you enter the game and it asks you to press enter?

Sometimes it helps when you remove your profile file the one in the same folder as the database

Profile.xml in the same folder as the custom2015120117 file

okay now

click on the add button
add the directory

Hi Rudolph

Thank you for your Help appreciate it the way you Explained it to me Worked Perfectly
Thank you my Friend chat soon .

Latest posts