Guinness Pro 14 - Complete 2017/2018 Season
Natwest 6 Nations - Complete 2017 season
All 7's teams - Complete - Sydney 2018

In progress

Super Rugby - 2018
MLR - 2018
National Rugby Championship - 2017
Nice news and awesome job, good luck guys

Précision concernant le mega patch : arrêtez vos messages privés pour demander liens ou toute partie du mega patch!!!! Soyez respectueux envers nous c'est simple non? On sortira le patch mais il suffit d'être patient. Merci

Clarification on the mega patch: stop your private messages asking for links or any part of the mega patch! Be respectful to us it's simple no? We get out the patch, but just be patient. Thank you

Info importante : Le Mega Patch verra bien le jour et non pas ce qui est dit sur un autre topic qui est obsolète et qui a rien à voir avec le projet saison 2017-2018! Stop aux fausses rumeurs.
Rudolph, Supersup et moi même continuons de créer ce Mega Patch, il suffit d'être patients et comme nous l'avons déjà dit on ne peut pas donner de date de sortie, il n'y aura pas non plus de version Bêta comme on me l'a demandé. Vos messages en privé ne seront plus traités. Merci

Nous vous tiendrons informé de temps à autre de l'état d'avancement du Mega Patch.

————————

Important info: the Mega Patch see the day and not what is said about another topic which is obsolete and that has nothing to do with the 2017-2018 season. Stop the false rumors.

Rudolph, Supersup and myself continue to create this Mega Patch, just be patient, and as we have already said we can't give a release date, there will be either Beta version as it asked me to. Your messages in private will more processed. Thank you we will keep you informed from time to time of the progress of the Mega Patch.

Very VERY Keen for this! Will the original players be available still? like the retired players from the original game (Mccaw etc.) Also, will the characters be editable? despite my attempts to edit players like savea, the game wont save the changes for some reason :p anyways, no rush and thank you for the work.

Very VERY Keen for this! Will the original players be available still? like the retired players from the original game (Mccaw etc.) Also, will the characters be editable? despite my attempts to edit players like savea, the game wont save the changes for some reason :p anyways, no rush and thank you for the work.

Hi

Yes most of the original player are still available, Mccaw, Carter, Fourie du preez, Brian O'Driscoll. But not all of them.

And no, the player will not be editable in game. By activating the players to be editable in the game editor causes major crashes.

You can always edit them yourself with Frans.Hendriks editor.

Hi

Yes most of the original player are still available, Mccaw, Carter, Fourie du preez, Brian O'Driscoll. But not all of them.

And no, the player will not be editable in game. By activating the players to be editable in the game editor causes major crashes.

You can always edit them yourself with Frans.Hendriks editor.
Hi Rudolph, how can I get the Frans.Hendriks editor?

[QUOTE = "Gabi NyG, post: 889955, member: 59253"] Hi Rudolph, how can I get the Frans.Hendriks editor? [/QUOTE]

Just scroll down through the RC3 Thread derectory and it's in there as RC3 EDITOR

Currently work in progress

:)RC3 MEGA PATCH season 2017-2018 by LoupBlanc/Rudolph/Supersup:)

Content of the Mega patch

**Competitions new names in database :

ABSA to Currie Cup - Done
ITM to Mitre 10 - Done
Rugby African Cup to African Championship - Done
Six Nations to NatWest Six Nations - Done

**Kits by LoupBlanc/Rudolph/Supersup :

Currie Cup - All teams Done
Mitre 10 - All teams Done
Pro D2 - All teams Done
Super Rugby - Current
Top 14 (Third kits included and rename in DB) - All teams Done
Internationales - Current
Referees - Done

**Staff up to date (Database) by Rudolph :

Currie cup - All teams Done
Mitre 10 - All Teams Done
Pro D2 - All Teams Done
Pro 12 - only the Wales & Italy teams
Rugby Championship - All Teams Done
Six Nations - only France and Wales, Italy
Top 14 - All Teams Done

**Boots unlock by LoupBlanc/Rudy :

189 boots Clubs by LoupBlanc - Done
189 boots Internationales by LoupBlanc - Done
(2 Generic, 60 Adidas, 12 Asics, 1 Canterburry, 2 Diadora, 3 Gilbert, 3 Le Coq Sportif, 10 Mizuno, 68 Nike, 21 Puma, 4 Under Armor, 3 XBlades)
Manufacturing brands ranking by LoupBlanc/Supersup
Thanks to all bootmakers

**Balls by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done
Generic - Done
International - Done
Mitre 10 - Done
Pro D2 - Done
Top 14 - Done
World Cup Japan - Done

**Flags by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done
Friendly Game - Done
Pro D2 - Done
Top 14 - Done

**Field marking by Rudolph :

Currie Cup - Done
Mitre 10 - Done
Pro D2 - Done
The Rugby Championship - Done
Top 14 - Done

**Goal posts by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done
Friendly Game - Done
Pro D2 - Done
Top 14 - Done
World cup Japan - Done

**All Logos competition and teams by LoupBlanc/Rudolph - Done

**57 Stadiums unlock with real names by LoupBlanc - Done

**Lomu all stars and Team lomu and Wicked witch to Southern kings, Jaquares, and Sunwolwes by Rudolph - Done

———————

Look at this post that we update regularly.

There are other changes you will discover at the exit of the Mega Patch.

Thank you for your patience and support that we have.

I am finally back after months of horrible personal problems, to find out that there will be a mega patch after all. I got very exited but looking at it, you're doing everything but the Premiership for the kits? I'm not sure if this is a mistake or if we should take it personally :) but it sounds a bit harsh to me. Not sure if the DB will include the premiership up to date either. Looks like an awful amount of work though, and I wish you all the best.

I am finally back after months of horrible personal problems, to find out that there will be a mega patch after all. I got very exited but looking at it, you're doing everything but the Premiership for the kits? I'm not sure if this is a mistake or if we should take it personally :) but it sounds a bit harsh to me. Not sure if the DB will include the premiership up to date either. Looks like an awful amount of work though, and I wish you all the best.
When I asked before, they said the Prem would be included

Hi BillyBoy

The DB Roster for all teams has been updated, including The Aviva Premiership and 7's

Your favorite player might not be in the starting 23, but he will definitely be in the squad of 35 to 40 players.

This is because I used the latest squads on https://www.ultimaterugby.com this means that if a player plays international lets say 6 nations he will most probably not be in the starting 15 for his club.

If you would like to contribute with the mega patch feel free to contact Loupblanc or my self.

Hi BillyBoy

The DB Roster for all teams has been updated, including The Aviva Premiership and 7's

Your favorite player might not be in the starting 23, but he will definitely be in the squad of 35 to 40 players.

This is because I used the latest squads on https://www.ultimaterugby.com this means that if a player plays international lets say 6 nations he will most probably not be in the starting 15 for his club.

If you would like to contribute with the mega patch feel free to contact Loupblanc or my self.
Fantastic! Have you left the ratings just as they are in the default? I'd love to help on that front if not?

Hi BillyBoy

Sounds great. I think I'll share the work with Matt7557 as we did in the past for the kits. The ref hasn't changed and I still have the kit of last year for that. Transfer wise I've always found it difficult not to damage the pro mode by making too many changes.

Mega Patch will be available in less than a month. He will not be finished due to the lack of time:(... want excuse us but he will change considerably your game:). Thank you again to those who believed in this project. And in me. We cannot please everybody it is like that life, I received insults:mad:... but also good encouragements what I shall keep:):). My way of working for the high quality is often badly understood but I shall not change because underneath I do not want it;). Thanks to all those who one indirectly participated in my project and that it is difficult to combine creators' community on a single patch.
Thank you to Rudolph and Supersup (who became my friends) for the good mood and the way they work on the creations (they see things as me);).

Last edited:
Mega Patch will be available in less than a month. He will not be finished due to the lack of time:(... want excuse us but he will change considerably your game:). Thank you again to those who believed in this project. And in me. We cannot please everybody it is like that life, I received insults:mad:... but also good encouragements what I shall keep:):). My way of working for the high quality is often badly understood but I shall not change because underneath I do not want it;). Thanks to all those who one indirectly participated in my project and that it is difficult to combine creators' community on a single patch.
Thank you to Rudolph and Supersup (who became my friends) for the good mood and the way they work on the creations (they see things as me);).
Thank you so much!

Thank You for the effort and dedication - you guys are doing great things! :);):cool:

Latest posts