• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 World Modding Team ©®™

I have it on good authority from one of the team members that the megapatch should be ready in the next couple days, end of week tops.

Gook luck guys, last push now, we are all looking forward to enjoying your hard work and dedication on this project.

I`m sure there can always be room for improvement, but at least we can get inspired to improve the game further following the release of the patch.

RC3 MegaPatch saison 2017-2018 COMI
I have it on good authority from one of the team members that the megapatch should be ready in the next couple days, end of week tops.

Gook luck guys, last push now, we are all looking forward to enjoying your hard work and dedication on this project.

I`m sure there can always be room for improvement, but at least we can get inspired to improve the game further following the release of the patch.
Who?

Great patch ,thank you guys but i found a big error.
Career mode, i simulated one season, with a southern hemisphere club you can play, no problem but with a northern hemisphere club, ending season ( player-draft calculation )the game crash.
We all know the problem there are too many players in the database or something else

Yes, because of the major changes in the db it is almost impossible to keep the db stable, there are a few bugs, some we did try to fix but some we just couldn't.

You already asked the user Frans.Hendrik for advice?
He's already deep inside, in this matter with his editor.
Yeah, i know they ******* programmed it.

Yes, because of the major changes in the db it is almost impossible to keep the db stable, there are a few bugs, some we did try to fix but some we just couldn't.
Brilliant work.

Rudolph and myself have been in discussions for a DB fix, but it would require to restart from scratch. Some players (especially new zealand ones) shouldn't be replaced or changed and to keep the total players down you'd have to replace all fake players with legitimate ones. That's easier said than done since not all fake players have "likeness" records etc etc.
We are looking into this at the moment I've been the bottleneck as I'm travelling for work. There might be a different fix, I'll investigate, I've seen some XML files that requires some players to be in be a pro mode.

Brilliant work.

Rudolph and myself have been in discussions for a DB fix, but it would require to restart from scratch. Some players (especially new zealand ones) shouldn't be replaced or changed and to keep the total players down you'd have to replace all fake players with legitimate ones. That's easier said than done since not all fake players have "likeness" records etc etc.
We are looking into this at the moment I've been the bottleneck as I'm travelling for work. There might be a different fix, I'll investigate, I've seen some XML files that requires some players to be in be a pro mode.
Franz you join the RC3 World Modding Team? I'm not aware...
I do not know... But if that's the case then welcome to you.

Franz you join the RC3 World Modding Team? I'm not aware...
I do not know... But if that's the case then welcome to you.
I don't have the time to join a team, we've discussed this previously. You're reading too much into my messages man.
I've been advising as I do all over the forum. How about you PM me if you have any grievances.

Don't ignore people if they offer help though...
We do not refuse help, but that moves that when megapatch will go out that's it which saddens me because before the launch of the project and the creation of Team, person came.
The come only ones helped to leave because they did not accept our way of creating the kits of high quality. I learnt it and from now on all the created kits will be taken into account and will be probably included in the intended MegaPatch of RC3 World Modding Team.
I also learnt that without Team there would have been of MegaPatch and that the community would always be at the stage of vegetation on RC3 there. MegaPatch is not stable to 100% but here is 3 people among whom seriously sick 2 and who helped all the same.
The division is also made in team to prepare of better mods and then to free them for the community. I learnt many things here and all this time on the community and the other creators. We do not like my way of saying things and my creations (I have to prove nothing), it is a member of life. But one thing's for sure, it is that we always have to learn and give together and not each of sound highly-rated by not opening eyes.

I think a lot of the issues people have is the phrasing you use, it comes off as rude but in reality the language barrier and the translation make it hard to write a response that doesn't come off as a bit straightforward.
IF we had to message you and translate it into French you would have the same issue. People need to ease up on thinking these developers are rude, they are trying to convey a message in an understandable way when their first language isn't English.

I offered up my tattoos to the mod and as far as I know they have implemented them. The community need to remember that all the work modders do is for the love of the game, not for recognition. Even if the modding team ask for recognition it doesn't make them selfish who doesn't want recognition for hard work.

I think a lot of the issues people have is the phrasing you use, it comes off as rude but in reality the language barrier and the translation make it hard to write a response that doesn't come off as a bit straightforward.
IF we had to message you and translate it into French you would have the same issue. People need to ease up on thinking these developers are rude, they are trying to convey a message in an understandable way when their first language isn't English.

I offered up my tattoos to the mod and as far as I know they have implemented them. The community need to remember that all the work modders do is for the love of the game, not for recognition. Even if the modding team ask for recognition it doesn't make them selfish who doesn't want recognition for hard work.

I agree, the perception of rudeness by the modder is probably as a result of the language barrier and the translation. I think he probably uses google translate to translate from french and then the direct translation seems very direct.

Exactement Woldog, la barrière des langues traduit mal ce que je dis et je n'utilise pas de traducteurs. Je ne parlerai que dans ma langue maternelle (le Français). Je ne suis pas vulgaire ni impoli, je dis ce que je pense et je suis franc, sincère et honnête.

Exactement Woldog, la barrière des langues traduit mal ce que je dis et je n'utilise pas de traducteurs. Je ne parlerai que dans ma langue maternelle (le Français). Je ne suis pas vulgaire ni impoli, je dis ce que je pense et je suis franc, sincère et honnête.
Agreed. I don't mean anything rude either.
I just want to contribute as I have a love for the game as all of you do.

Voilà suite aux différents événements concernant le MegaPatch et la Team, je décide de ne plus faire parti de cette aventure et donc de dissoudre la Team et le MegaPatch! J'ai essayé de regroupé un maximum de créateurs mais en vein.
Une Team sert justement à regrouper et avancer ensemble sur un projet pour se faciliter les choses.
Merci à ceux qui m'ont soutenus et j'ai fait de très belles rencontres et amitiés.

Rudolph quitte lui aussi la Team et tout autre projet pour des raisons professionnelles pour 8 mois.

Une page se tourne malheureusement.

Bye bye

Oh non cela fait plusieurs moi que j'attendais ce patch avec impatiente, pas maintenant s'il te plait :( !
Mais je peut comprendre, et merci à toi pour tout ce que tu as fait gratuitement. Je suis vraiment triste que le patch soit annulé.

I don't understand your reasons for quitting? It seems like you couldn't do what you set out to and rather than build on the first version of the patch and make it playable you have quit because its either too hard or you didn't get the response from the players like you thought you would. Either way it's your team and your choice. Good luck.
I guess it'll just be the usual modders who have been around since the Rugby 06 days.

Latest posts