• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC4 Kit Requests

BlueBullsFan

Academy Player
Thank you for every single modder that has already contributed to the Mods that has been released so far. I tried to follow the instructions to try and mod myself, but I am having to many issues with it. So can I list a few requests?

International Kits
- Argentina
- Tonga
- Samoa
- B&I Lions

Super Rugby
- Jaguares
- Western Force (Replace Mountain Wolves Kit)
- New Bulls Kit

Attachments

• WhatsApp_Image_2021-02-26_at_11.59.04.original.jpg
    WhatsApp_Image_2021-02-26_at_11.59.04.original.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 38
I would like to request the latest Bristol Bears kits if possible. I'm waiting on them before starting up series 2 of my career mode on YouTube. Whoever makes them will get full credit and a shout out of course

I don't think many new premiership kits have been done yet that I know of. All the modders are doing fantastic work and are a credit to the community.

heres the jersey , i know its not the updated jersey but i used it from a texture from the rugby league live 4 game

Attachments

• nrl_warriors_heritage_col.pc.jpg
    nrl_warriors_heritage_col.pc.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 75
  • nrl_warriors_heritage_sock.jpg
    nrl_warriors_heritage_sock.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
heres the jersey , i know its not the updated jersey but i used it from a texture from the rugby league live 4 game

my attempt at tonga was rushed and bad but havent seen anything else

Attachments

• tongan jersey .jpg
    tongan jersey .jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 51
Thank you for every single modder that has already contributed to the Mods that has been released so far. I tried to follow the instructions to try and mod myself, but I am having to many issues with it. So can I list a few requests?

International Kits
- Argentina
- Tonga
- Samoa
- B&I Lions

Super Rugby
- Jaguares
- Western Force (Replace Mountain Wolves Kit)
- New Bulls Kit
yes can someone please make the 2021 bulls kit blue and white,thank you

Hi, could you tell me what software you use to make the kits pleas? Really want to try out a few things

Latest posts