• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Realism Mod

When will you post the link woldog?don't want to be rude or anything,but kind of excited...

Super 14 aspect of the mod should be out in about 5 hours :).

Lost power for a good 6 hours D: so Give me a few more hours to get this complete... times like this I wish I had a laptop.

If anyone wants to help I'm trying to include three game breaking players in each team eg.
Reds:
Quade Cooper Kicking and high agility, however game breaking can go both ways, can't tackle for ****.
Digby Ioane tackle breaking, fast, tackles well, terrible hands however.
Rodney Davies Fast, good kicking, good agility, can't tackle all that well.

Here is the updated Super 14 roster, some team changes aren't done yet and the like, but I have been struggling for time lately,so here is what I have done so far.

LINK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7BKD8EE2
World league is not supported yet, play a super 14 tournament. Remember to put the roster where you usually put them and to load the roster in game.

Just played my first game of the Super 14 using the patch, beat the Highlanders 70-7 using the Hurricanes. -_-

Just a few points,

-Why are the backs so fast? If I run diagonally across the field with one of my backs I score a try 80% of the time.
-The AI in the game has no clue on how to attack. The only reason they scored on me once is because Kenny Lynn ran from his own 22 (at light speed), and I couldn't react fast enough to make a tackle. (This isn't realistic)
-It was super easy to keep possession. The AI only turned me over twice in the entire game. I had 80% possession at the end of the match.
-The AI's defense has improved slightly. (By about 5%).

Yeah sorry if I'm blunt, but I'm a little disappointed and I'm only trying to tell you how to improve the patch.

Just played my first game of the Super 14 using the patch, beat the Highlanders 70-7 using the Hurricanes. -_-

Just a few points,

-Why are the backs so fast? If I run diagonally across the field with one of my backs I score a try 80% of the time.
-The AI in the game has no clue on how to attack. The only reason they scored on me once is because Kenny Lynn ran from his own 22 (at light speed), and I couldn't react fast enough to make a tackle. (This isn't realistic)
-It was super easy to keep possession. The AI only turned me over twice in the entire game. I had 80% possession at the end of the match.
-The AI's defense has improved slightly. (By about 5%).

Yeah sorry if I'm blunt, but I'm a little disappointed and I'm only trying to tell you how to improve the patch.

Are you playing on elite, with realistic offloads and lineouts? plus I haven't configured the AI yet, and the Backs are a lot slower than most mods, and obviously if you're playing in a ridiculous manner i.e. doing offloads continuously.
However Kenny Lynn did exactly what I wanted, he got the ball and burnt you as a good winger should.
This is still only 0.5 of it, I haven't even really began what I want to achieve with it, right now all I've done is adjusted players speeds, soon I will adjust the players personally.

I watched the game back on my Fraps, realized I played the match on Pro difficulty. Sorry!

Played the patch on Elite and its quite good, bet the Bulls 40-35 with the Cheetahs. Please continue with the patch, I'd gladly help with the realistic ratings, for Irish players.

Are you playing on elite, with realistic offloads and lineouts? plus I haven't configured the AI yet, and the Backs are a lot slower than most mods, and obviously if you're playing in a ridiculous manner i.e. doing offloads continuously.
However Kenny Lynn did exactly what I wanted, he got the ball and burnt you as a good winger should.
This is still only 0.5 of it, I haven't even really began what I want to achieve with it, right now all I've done is adjusted players speeds, soon I will adjust the players personally.

''plus I haven't configured the AI yet'''................how can i configure the AI???!!!!!except the woosah rug,,...????!!!!

Reconfiguring the AI = simpy turning off set moves so they play with a sort of freedom, makes them more unpredictable, and more likely to spread it to wingers.

this roster is not up to date because dan bowden doesnt play for the crusaders any more he plays for munster now and in the roster he stil plays for the crusaders and philip burger is back at the cheetahs

Who cares. I reckon the community has reached a point where they aren't so anal retentive about 100% accurate rosters and are a whole lot more interested in a mod that can breathe new life into gameplay! Go for it Woldog, I'm cheering for you and I'm sure everyone who's been playing this game for 3+ years is right behind me. Looking forward to your next update.

next update will have squads upto date, right now I haven't had time, and I'm pretty sure on the first page I said it was just a teaser WJ Fourie so cool your jets son.

this roster is not up to date because dan bowden doesnt play for the crusaders any more he plays for munster now and in the roster he stil plays for the crusaders and philip burger is back at the cheetahs
Daniel Bowden is playing for London Irish in England,not Munster in Ireland...Just saying.no hard feelings

Reconfiguring the AI = simpy turning off set moves so they play with a sort of freedom, makes them more unpredictable, and more likely to spread it to wingers.
how can i turn off set moves????!!!!

hey mate, i appreciate the time and effort you're putting into this mod. however, the roster you released didn't seem to add any difficulty for me. it actually made it slightly easier because i could out pace the forwards standing out wide with ease leading to more line breaks and a lesser chance of being caught from behind. hopefully we will see a more significant improvement when the other adjustments are made.

Latest posts