iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Scotland

Club or Nation

Edinburgh

Hey @Woldog sorry if I appear in-patience but is there any updates with the roster update ? Thanks in advanced! :)

Woldog

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Australia

Club or Nation

Reds

Hey @Woldog sorry if I appear in-patience but is there any updates with the roster update ? Thanks in advanced! :)
I can upload my base roster if you guys want to try it out? I haven't been doing much the past month due to a death in the family. But I'm happy to upload what I have so far in terms of the realism mod if you guys want to give it a try.

Piloso

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Leicester

I can upload my base roster if you guys want to try it out? I haven't been doing much the past month due to a death in the family. But I'm happy to upload what I have so far in terms of the realism mod if you guys want to give it a try.
can you upload it?

iINDOMINUZzzz

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Scotland

Club or Nation

Canterbury RU

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you're getting on alright.

That would be perfect thanks!.

Not Mike Brown's Sock

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

Harlequins

Awful to hear that mate

Woldog

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Australia

Club or Nation

Reds

Hey everyone Roster is uploaded just above the tattoo pictures. remember to back up your original roster before copying mine in. Let me know any suggestions you have for fine tuning it.

BenLam

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Hurricanes

Thank you so much!

Woldog

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Australia

Club or Nation

Reds

Thank you bogdam, I'm not sure why the link didn't work. Have you tried the roster yet. Keen to hear your feedback.

Latest posts