• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brainstorming thread for mods in 2010/11

Also, i have just worked out the rather complex system of qualification for RWC2011. So we can add teams, we know what teams really but in what order, is the issue.

As it stands, Georgia, Russia and Portugal occupy the 3 qualifying spots, with Portugal in as winners in the Play-Off Final. Romania are 4th and have struggled, so we can count in 5.

In the other stages the winner of Asian 5 Nations (surely Japan by a clear mile) will take Asia 1.

EUR1 - Georgia QUAL
EUR2 - Russia QUAL
EUR3 - Portugal/Romania Play-off with Tunisia

ASIA1 - Japan QUAL
ASIA2 - Korea PLAYOFF vs Uruguay
AFRICA2 - Tunisia PLAYOFF vs Portugal/Romania

So, likely as it is.. Georgia and Russia are Euro qualifers. Pool B for Georgia and Pool C for Russia. It is likely that Portugal/Romania would beat Tunisia, so the final place will be Portugal/Romania vs Uruguay, as i would expect them to trounce Korea. Then i'd fancy Portugal/Romania over Uruguay. So Portugal/Romania in Pool B as well.

So, we won't really have to add any new teams to the game.. that's the good news. No new faces in RWC2011 it would seem. I'd have liked to have seen Spain, Tunisia or Germany for a change. Might add another national team if i can. I fancy another team like Hong Kong, Chile or Tunisia.

Actually, might be cool to replace Uruguay's flag with a 'rest of the world' flag, then we can add players from every country.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Dec 14 2009, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
only modders download as the files need to be converted to Ea Rugby08 file names[/b]

would it be possible for you to explain how to convert the files to rugby 08 file names so the majority of us (who are not modders) can use them?

this patch doesnt work properly but i can tell you that me and a another modder are making a new patch for the new 4 nations this will have new kits minikits and rosters i hope we can telease this for the middle of january

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
this patch doesnt work properly but i can tell you that me and a another modder are making a new patch for the new 4 nations this will have new kits minikits and rosters i hope we can telease this for the middle of january[/b]

How are you making the Four Nations (i.e ex tri-nations)

right we are making minikits , its and a roster which will include players from the 4-nation teams. we will be changing the maori name to the name of the 4-nation team. Then we will make logos for the team. This patch is going to be made for superpatch and not mup09 because the teams on superpatch are better for this mod

Latest posts