• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Half started 2015-2016 mod. Roster kinda complete.

peter83, if you are having difficulty finding the file names, how about using the file names for Agen and Beziers from the list provided by ImScotty and I can change the roster to reflect this.

2r7505t.png

- - - Updated - - -

Friend, insert rugby 08 and just add the files you uploaded using your roster list and the files be29 .. and dec ... then I was adding more files corresponding to the list that you provided, eg substituting cats for rebels But wanting to replace maz nz with sunwolves this error occurs ...

@peter83 usually when that error happens it means a graphic file is missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use the nz maorie files from the FHSTUDIOS patch, copy and paste in the game where I am ulitizing the files that we provided ama1, when I opened the game also occurred this same error, apparently the files big nz maorie can not replace the Of the original game

- - - Updated - - -

Modify the file of 29 .. and where it said nz maorie, I put "if" and originally said "no" equally still have a fault

Can't you use a other team to replace them with.

that is a very strange error you've god there @peter83 i've got this thing you can try don't know how well it will work though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmQRaDjSxC0 this tutorial was used to create the player portraits, at the start of the tutorials the guy found filenames for the portraits using that program, you could try doing the same process but with the kits and see where that gets you.

peter83, it may be because you need to unlock nzmaori in your profile file (.pro).
You need to complete all the challenges to unlock them. They are not activated by default in the game.
Here is an unlocked profile. Will this work? If it doesn't, I will reassign them to another original team i.e; Agen)
https://www.mediafire.com/?uyygyrwluudjqux

Last edited:
peter83, it may be because you need to unlock nzmaori in your profile file (.pro).
You need to complete all the challenges to unlock them. They are not activated by default in the game.
Here is an unlocked profile. Will this work? If it doesn't, I will reassign them to another original team i.e; Agen)
https://www.mediafire.com/?uyygyrwluudjqux

Active nz maori opening the file be29 ... with the notepad and can do the replacement of kits without problems, what I need are the complete files of BRIDGEND to be able to replace them with siblings or else you could reassign your list ready to another Equipment if I use

- - - Updated - - -

that is a very strange error you've god there @peter83 i've got this thing you can try don't know how well it will work though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmQRaDjSxC0 this tutorial was used to create the player portraits, at the start of the tutorials the guy found filenames for the portraits using that program, you could try doing the same process but with the kits and see where that gets you.

Thanks friend I'll try it too, although for now I could solve the problem

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks friend I'll try it too, although for now I could solve the problem

- - - Updated - - -

2ahwqie.png

peter83, which teams are you having issues with. I will try to fix them.

For the moment with I could not find any files of BRIDGEND, basically I was esoty guiding in his list, where he put the new teams and for which I replaced them, in this case bridgen you assigned the name of southern king the other files I could find Thanks to imscotty that I preporciono the list of archives

- - - Updated - - -

o234n.png

- - - Updated - - -

A BRIVE REPLACED BY GRENOBLE AS IN YOUR ROSTER LIST

- - - Updated - - -

A BRIVE REPLACED BY GRENOBLE AS IN YOUR ROSTER LIST

Ok, if I reassign Southern Kings to Junior All Blacks - will that make things easier for you.

@ama1 I looked at your roster and like before fantastic. The closest to an accurate roster then we ever had in a while good job.

I think you may have misread my post. London Irish got relegated, since they're relegated change London Irish to the newly promoted Bristol is what i meant to say. Apart from that we're all good :)

Peter83, I am just fixing a few errors. Will PM you when im done

I did not understand the last aigo .., what do you mean by PM?

With peter83 coming close to completing the majority of the mod, I am considering starting a new thread for the 2017 roster.
There I will post updates and members can let me know about errors, stat updates and team changes etc..etc.
I will probably wait for round 3 of Super Rugby before I post another roster update (unless peter83 finishes the kits - I will post a compatible one to start off with), as the lineups change from week to week due to injuries.
As each team has a max of 30 player, im nearing the limit on my roster in terms of spare players and some players will end up missing out.

I already have 95% complete of the kits, now I am only replacing according to the @ ama1 list, I already had the patch finished, but apparently everyone agrees that the ama1 list is the best so I will apply my achievements in Basis to that

Latest posts