• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Half started 2015-2016 mod. Roster kinda complete.

Hey @ama1 did you add more star players?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the progress I have made on the roster; (Pretty much finished).
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7lj60y8414pos8b/TRF2017.rar

Roster goes into the documents folder....the other two files go into the main program folder.

Still a work in progress though. Can't seem to find a way to add another team. (I have one extra team on the roster that is not activated in game).
Thinking of whether to disable Timisoara and replace them with Bristol.

Super Rugby ratings are from last year (as the season hasn't started yet).

I will update this further along the way. This should be enough to get us started.

Peter83, I intended to make this roster for your planned 2017 mod.
Its just that I did not use the Rugby10 mod as a base. I am using the original unmodded database to assign the teams and id's.
I will also post a list tomorrow of which files to replace (or you can find the original RugbyGOB list from an earlier TRF forum which lists all the teams, kits and logos).

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the teams.csv for woosahs editor. (If you are not happy with the stats - you can edit them)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/76wxdqvmkuzp9c8/teams.csv

Great roster!!! Has just played a quick match. Gonna play more with it later.

I have one question. Why is the team chemistry not as high as before?

If indeed I am already almost finishing the new patch I just miss details and some kits of super rugby that have not yet come to light, ej = kit away rebels, kings and western force after that I almost finished with all the kits that Mostly are from the 2016/2017 season and @geostar is making a list based on my patch, maybe this is using your @ ama1 list to do yours ...

- - - Updated - - -

Are you making kits, or just the list? For in case you hiso only the list would be very tedious modify all the .big files to match your list the truth that to do all the kits took me a long time and still I am missing some more things

@peter83 you don't have to change all .big file to match his list all you need to do is to switch the kit and logo codes in your be...... folder, i know how to do it so i'll just do that for you if you plan to use his list :)

@peter83 you don't have to change all .big file to match his list all you need to do is to switch the kit and logo codes in your be...... folder, i know how to do it so i'll just do that for you if you plan to use his list :)

Really I forget to do that so I just concentrate on modifying the names in the file be29 with hex and make the kits, logos, flags, etc that is why @geostar is in charge of ka modification of the list and I of the other , If you want to collaborate with something more be Welcome my mail is [email protected] I am from Argentina friend

@ama1 This roster update is absoleutely awesome! The best work I've seen. I think some tweaks need to be made, especially with kicking stats e.g Mackenzie is the place kicker rather than Cruden (who's possibly too highly rated, and kicking stats are too high), Halfpenny is the place kicker (especially range) rather than Biggar.

But seriously, great work! It plays far nicer than other updates too as the teams have a nicer balance.

@ Ama1 you can upload the patch that uses your new list? I would like to try it and maybe combine some of my patch with yours

- - - Updated - - -

@ama1 This roster update is absoleutely awesome! The best work I've seen. I think some tweaks need to be made, especially with kicking stats e.g Mackenzie is the place kicker rather than Cruden (who's possibly too highly rated, and kicking stats are too high), Halfpenny is the place kicker (especially range) rather than Biggar.

But seriously, great work! It plays far nicer than other updates too as the teams have a nicer balance.

To use for the list of @ ama1?

Peter83, If you search for rugbygob.xslx you can find the list for all the files in the game. Use the list I provided to replace the original teams with the new ones and I think you can use the file names for the world cup kits and assign them in the be2...xml file.

If thanks friend, my kits and the list of equipment that I use to replace ae based on the rugby.gob list what I was wondering is that if the @ ama1 list does not work with the TRF10 patch where you can use your roster list? In the original game? My patch along with the list that is doing @geostar is based on the TRF 10

So far that I know is that ama1 roster does not work with TRF 10

A few tweaks to the roster.... set all creativity levels for backs between 78 - 99.
Helps prevent the AI from being too predictable.
(AI performs more dummies, specialmoves, chip kicks, tricky plays and set play success is higher).

Tidied up a few kicking stats as requested.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/soojieuoif1gr31/2017.ros

Looking forward to seeing the kits, logos and menus for the 2017 patch.

Last edited:
You are the best man. Can you change the teams of the Super Rugby after this weekend?

Yep, im looking at updating the squads at the end of the round, to cater for injuries and recalaculate each teams overall rating.

Thanks man.

Just played against new zealand, i was japan. I gave new zealand new set plays(cross kick, miss, miss pivot and pivot) they destroyed me. They only kicked 7 times. But i won 21-19

Yep, im looking at updating the squads at the end of the round, to cater for injuries and recalaculate each teams overall rating.

Friend you could get the complete files of BRIDGEN, NZ MAORI, EURO ALL STARS, CATS, SOUTH ALL STARS, WORLD ALL STARS, BARBARIANS, SUPER 12 ALL STARS ... if you manage to get these files I could replace the new kits, Really my patch is an update of the game, adding new teams, their logos, banners, posts and some more things if you manage to achieve that would be great

@ama1 I can't find Jean-Luc de Plessis in your roster? He plays Fly Half for the Stormers.

@peter83 if you look at this thread is has the names for all/most of the teams you need filenames for, hope this helps :)
http://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/17208-Hidden-Filenames-Index[/You were a genius friend !!! Just what I needed .... thank you very much I was also testing the list of @ ama1 in my patch and the international teams and the super rugby less reds, force the fight work well and is compatible

- - - Updated - - -

@peter83 if you look at this thread is has the names for all/most of the teams you need filenames for, hope this helps :)
http://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/17208-Hidden-Filenames-Index
Cool I'm going to look for the files of BRIDGEND and BARBARIAN, I would like to know where I can extract or search the files now that I have them, I'll have to look for them in the TRF10 patch, do you have any previous patch to trf10? Example the MUP09 or other would be very appreciated

Latest posts