• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Half started 2015-2016 mod. Roster kinda complete.

Friend and I already have a patch almost ready, if I send you my progress you maybe could make a list or modify yours based on my files, I have been testing your list in my aprche and work with all international teams and with all Of the super rugby, ecepto red, force and some more, only you would have to verify the few errors that there is ... I think it would be the right and the easies

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to send you my progress by MP ASI YOU VERIFY YOUR LIST, I unfortunately do not have the time to redo the patch based on your files, it would be easier for you to reassign your roster list based on mine in my opinion

With what roster will you release the patch. geostar or ama1

I do not know my friend the patch is complete at 95%, unfortunately I do not have the time to make another patch for the ama1 list so maybe he can modify his list based on my patch, geostar is making the list for this patch but until The moment I have no news of him

- - - Updated - - -

I hope ama1 can modify your list based on my patch and I send it by private msj so he can check it and try it with his list

I think mj studios has already done 2015 RWC, I think we could do a possible 2019 fixture list. Just have to figure out how teams are grouped

MJC did make the 2015 World Cup fixtures for his patch. And he also made the 2016 All Blacks kits.

If anyone can modify it would be great

- - - Updated - - -

I think mj studios has already done 2015 RWC, I think we could do a possible 2019 fixture list. Just have to figure out how teams are grouped
Friend to you the game leaves the menu when you try to transfer a player to another team from within the game?

Yeah i have been trying to get that fixed, i normally transfer ingame with FH studios patch. It has something to do with the be2 file. I think i should use that be2 file and just change the team names

Last edited:
I know exactly your problem @geostar it may be not what you think.

i have alot off problems with teams, So in the TRF Rugby 10 patch you would noticed that Connacht, Casters and Bourgoin were in the Super14 league and not the European League. What i've noticed is that if you move those teams back into the european league the game will crash as you press the squad management button.

If that is your problem i recommend moving some teams from the europe league into super14 league i think its Racing Metro and Toulon which is the problem if its still crashing try move more teams to the super14 league. Please tell me how well this works.

I know exactly your problem @geostar it may be not what you think.

i have alot off problems with teams, So in the TRF Rugby 10 patch you would noticed that Connacht, Casters and Bourgoin were in the Super14 league and not the European League. What i've noticed is that if you move those teams back into the european league the game will crash as you press the squad management button.

If that is your problem i recommend moving some teams from the europe league into super14 league i think its Racing Metro and Toulon which is the problem if its still crashing try move more teams to the super14 league. Please tell me how well this works.

Yeah i think that might be it, as i saw on a number of be2 files, having too much files in european causes it to crash, i will have a look at it again

peter83 sent me all the kits. I reassigned teams in the roster and placed the files in the main folder, however with some teams...they are not replacing (euro all stars for example). I think it may be the be29.. File which could be the culprit. I might count the number of teams in each group and reassign a few to see what effect it has.

Moving a few teams to super14 fixes this problem, thnx @ ImScotty

Just an update on progress, I have modified the roster and be29.xml and .english files to suit peter83's list and sent it back to him to double check for errors.

In my list, the teams are all present - but the kits are not assigned.
In peter83's list, the teams are as follows;
International teams are 100% done. The Super Rugby teams (except the Sunwolves) are correct and maybe 4 or 5 of the European Teams have incorrect kits assigned.

Once we work this out, I will leave it up to peter83 to release, while I concentrate on rosters.

Any Super Rugby teams update coming soon? A lot of players got injured in the last 2 rounds.

Last edited:
Will try to do weekly roster updates to accomodate player movements and injuries, all while keeping to the 30 players per squad and roster file limits. I assigned all unused players to Spain and will use that as a storage area. Roster was updated to the beginning of the week...just waiting on the graphic files to be created and matched up

Thanks for your hard work, looking forward to it.

Latest posts