• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woldogs Mods - Tattoos, Updated Realism Roster

Hey @Woldog sorry if I appear in-patience but is there any updates with the roster update ? Thanks in advanced! :)

Hey @Woldog sorry if I appear in-patience but is there any updates with the roster update ? Thanks in advanced! :)
I can upload my base roster if you guys want to try it out? I haven't been doing much the past month due to a death in the family. But I'm happy to upload what I have so far in terms of the realism mod if you guys want to give it a try.

I can upload my base roster if you guys want to try it out? I haven't been doing much the past month due to a death in the family. But I'm happy to upload what I have so far in terms of the realism mod if you guys want to give it a try.
can you upload it?

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you're getting on alright.

That would be perfect thanks!.

Awful to hear that mate

Hey everyone Roster is uploaded just above the tattoo pictures. remember to back up your original roster before copying mine in. Let me know any suggestions you have for fine tuning it.

Thank you bogdam, I'm not sure why the link didn't work. Have you tried the roster yet. Keen to hear your feedback.

Hi guys, I downloaded Roster with tattoos, but it does not work it. Can anybody give me a hint, what is wrong?

Hi guys, I downloaded Roster with tattoos, but it does not work it. Can anybody give me a hint, what is wrong?
There are no tattoos added yet. It's just the tweaked roster. Tattoos have not been released.

Thank you bogdam, I'm not sure why the link didn't work. Have you tried the roster yet. Keen to hear your feedback.
dont mention it!i did roam the roster ,thats a lot of work,saw all those updated teams ,but i didnt played any game to see the gameplay !in many days im just annoyed by the rc 4 icon, and just dont click.

Latest posts