• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player stats - Roster update

NakiFan

Academy Player
Hi all, I am currently working on a database update that stems from this thread:

Rugby Challenge 4 Mods // All In One Download and Tutorial Video

What websites do you use to get player stats? I am only using Rugby pass.

I am in need of a websites that contain player stats for MLR, Japan league and also the international teams that are ranked outside the top 20 (up to 32nd place).

Also....
Is anyone else frustrated with the rucks! Can barely win 2 in a row. I did try:

Woldogs Mods - Tattoos, Updated Realism Roster

While it didn't fix the rucks, I have found a few things interesting that could boost the chance of winning more then 2+ rucks in a row but could result in an unfair advantage over the opposition (live or v computer).

Hi all, I am currently working on a database update that stems from this thread:

Rugby Challenge 4 Mods // All In One Download and Tutorial Video

What websites do you use to get player stats? I am only using Rugby pass.

I am in need of a websites that contain player stats for MLR, Japan league and also the international teams that are ranked outside the top 20 (up to 32nd place).

Also....
Is anyone else frustrated with the rucks! Can barely win 2 in a row. I did try:

Woldogs Mods - Tattoos, Updated Realism Roster

While it didn't fix the rucks, I have found a few things interesting that could boost the chance of winning more then 2+ rucks in a row but could result in an unfair advantage over the opposition (live or v computer).
My mod is more to slow down the pace of the game. so that you can rumble it forward with forwards. cut through tired forwards with a winger. And force players to use tactical substitutions. A bit thing with my mod is positioning. You don't want to get separated from your support just like in a real game.

@Woldog Its a good mod mate. I agree with slowing down the pace of the game. There is a big link with minimizing the speed differences with forwards and backs to help with the rucks.

My mod is more to slow down the pace of the game. so that you can rumble it forward with forwards. cut through tired forwards with a winger. And force players to use tactical substitutions. A bit thing with my mod is positioning. You don't want to get separated from your support just like in a real game.
Which one is the options configuration?

I have my mod but we like know the configuration in the options for "you can rumble it forward with forwards. cut through tired forwards with a winger. And force players to use tactical substitutions. A bit thing with my mod is positioning"

I have my mod but we like know the configuration in the options for "you can rumble it forward with forwards. cut through tired forwards with a winger. And force players to use tactical substitutions. A bit thing with my mod is positioning"
I didn't change anything in the options. My roster mod simply interacts with the base game.

O
I didn't change anything in the options. My roster mod simply interacts with the base game.
Ok I understand you now! In my MOD the IA never make substitutions (injuries only).

Can I modified any options to the IA make more substitutions?

Thanks!

O

Ok I understand you now! In my MOD the IA never make substitutions (injuries only).

Can I modified any options to the IA make more substitutions?

Thanks!
Only thing I can think of is the fatigue settings in the roster. In my games they always made subs.

Latest posts