• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Red/Yellow Cards

K

Kage

Does the ref ever give out red or yellow cards? There is a column in the stats for the amount of cards given but I havent recieved one yet, and I've had the game for a week.

Yep they do.

Try using the 'cheat' button. On a PS2 thats R3... for such things like killing the ball, and hands in the ruck.

You'll also find some refs are more 'card happy' than others.

Jamie Gough

Iv only ever seen one yellow card and that was in a six nations match against france (i was england) i was 6 points behind and got a maul inside their 22 but the French collopsed it and one player recieved a yellow card. and to add insult to injury it was a penalty try which the easy conversion and i won by 1 point

The same thing happened to me. The opposition collapsed a scrum inside their 22, and someone got a yellow and was 'sin-binned' for 10 min.

The question youve got to be answering jester is why am i playing as a crap team like England

I've only had cards for hands in the ruck, but never been penalised or even witnessed a dangerous tackle resulting in a card. How often does this happen? I see a lot of tackles which look like the guy has just latched onto his opponents neck from a 5 metre leap... but never a penalty, or a card for that matter.

I made a player with very low discipline. He started a fight and got red carded.

Latest posts