• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reds Vs Cheetahs

Reds playing shithouse but Cheetahs were even worse. STOP DROPPING THE f***ING BALL. Houston twice in two minutes, prop f***ed up two tries on the wing twice and Brando Vaulaua is useless.

That is the most ridiculous desicion I've seen. Something that happened two minutes ago gets called up and ruins what would've been a great try by Mcmenimun. Disgraceful.

Fulltime score Reds 22 - Cheetahs 3.

Houston had a terrible game, Ioane did pretty much everything.

Weeks, Houston and Valu were terrible. Ioane was immense. Absolute tank. Dropped ball was frustrating and the Reds need to become an 80 minute team. Good win in the end, can't complain.

I'll buy a Reds membership for the next 5 years if we sign Elsom and re sign Ioane and Barnes.

Why would he? his GF lives in QLD, he is from QLD, and the Tahs have a stupid uniform.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Mar 1 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Weeks, Houston and Valu were terrible. Ioane was immense. Absolute tank. Dropped ball was frustrating and the Reds need to become an 80 minute team. Good win in the end, can't complain.[/b]

Definitely cant. The fact they were able to string so many great plays is real promising. With time and practice the ball skills will get there. The Force in the first year was like this but the reds have been better so far this year and have been more consistent in putting together good ball movement. Great to watch and when it all comes together they can beat anyone.Been really impressed with cooper. I cant help but feel he has an air of carlos spencer about him but his vision in attack has been excellent and defensively been solid. Definitely the pick of the young 10's in this country.
ill be cheering the reds on next week!!

Because if his gf is a true queenslander then she has already had about five illegitimate little rocky's while he's been playing for Leinster (don't even ask me how that is possible) and the Tahs, unlike the drop bears, have the ability to make the play offs.

When he signs with the Tahs i'm gonna go 'u mad?' and you will be very irate.

He won't sign with the Tah's simply because he is a GPS boy, he's made money overseas, he will settle down in QLD, and play for the Reds, it's not about making the finals it's about playing for a team you respect.

so when he signs with the Reds I'm gonna go "you mad?" and you will be very irate.

Unless Rocky wants to follow Giteau to the Brumbies...

In which case I'll have the other two dozen backrowers at the Brumbies spell out a giant 'OH SNAPZ!!1!!'... and then Christian Lealiifano will come along and **** in my eye... :angry:

Latest posts